RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Good day to you, RMRK community!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Good day to you, RMRK community!
Just wanted to drop in and say hello, can say that this is by far THE best RPG Maker community on the net, at least in my opinion! People here seem so friendly and supportive, it'll be fun to be a part of the community!

Well what about me then? 18 years old, from Sweden in Scandinavia, in a average large town couple 30 miles south of the capital. I have an large interest in RPG's, although I almost never finish them, just play around :P
Big fan of FF7, which I actually completed! I also like old school games from the SNES era, things were so much better then!

Well, here I am! Cheers!

Site just up, check it out :)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Welcome, I am glad to hear someone thinks our community is friendly and big ^_^

I am Winged, I murder racist scumbags....and I eat chickens wings for breakfast (This morning I had chicken noodle soup served with a few chicken wings ^_^)

~Winged

Well thank you, always nice to get welcomed :)

I just love asian food, especially chicken-peanut-mix-thingie :P

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
:welcome:

If you have any problems just ask ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
Welcome. And...
People here seem so friendly and supportive
You forgot interseting... Very interesting. :lol:

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Hey. Something to be aware of. If someone flames you. Don't take it personally. ;D

Otherwise, :welcome:

Thank you all, looking forward to make some friends here :)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
welcome to rmrk!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
 ;D
Welcome

I'm modern algebra, and I am not a vegetarian.

:pimp:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
:welcome: Love to see ya, man. Just act like you would around your friends and you'll do fiiiine~~~

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Hello! Welomc eto Crankeye. Hope you enjoy it while your here =)

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I meant to say this sooner. Hi, welcome.  ;8 These people will take good care of you, they did for me.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
You WILL Caramelldansen!
I hope you enjoy your stay!
I, too, recently joined.
So many new people!
Keep it up!

FIRIN MAH LAZARR!! since 1994.