RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Homosexiality - Right or Wrong

Rep:
Level 91
yay you are only half brain damaged...
tsk...
holy shit my sig was big!

You dumbass. Let me guess your one of those bible nerds aren't you.

Rep:
Level 91
lol now the gay boy gets angry
define bible nerd though.

Those fucken dumbasses who say "God hates you and you are going to hell" or those people who say "Man aren't you glad your a christian! Now we won't go to hell"
There is no definition.It just is a dumb person who goes around telling people that jesus loves them.

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Mental
Those fucken dumbasses who say "God hates you and you are going to hell" or those people who say "Man aren't you glad your a christian! Now we won't go to hell"
There is no definition.It just is a dumb person who goes around telling people that jesus loves them.

wow it shows that you don't read my posts...

taken from:
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6180&start=15

Quote from: Bluexx
well
a. god , at least the one who talked to morons in the bible and so on, DOES NOT EXIST.
b. go ahead, and insult mine, they were the original ones, and they were old just a bunch of old and dumb people that either heard voices in their heads and needs to be sealed in a mad house or were made up by the twat who wrote it

insulting the god... i thought it's the same god which seems to be moving around every time some wannabe decides he is a prophet... ~.~

but hi let me try it on you

jesus is a freaking wannabe, he is no god nor son of any god, his mom is a whore, seeing as it was written she was a virgin, so in other words she was busy with some guy and she decided it's cooler to say it's from god

here... now let's see who will be insulted cause some moron that was killed almost 2k years ago is being called a wannabe just cause he heard voices in his head while he took his daily drugs ~.~

and even if you were right, you are still brain damaged cause humans are beasts and beasts, as nature's way are only there to multiply

Yeah sure. Whatever,I just hate christians they piss me off.
And if we were here to multiply..Why would i be brain damaged?They're IS a way to reproduce if you aren't straight.Have you ever heard of a sperm bank?

Rep:
Level 91
i am not sure monkeys head of such a thing
nature didn't think and shouldn't have allowed humans to obtain such technology
curse your thumb.. curse you...it's all thanks to the thumb we have to work and study and get paid low while others steal from us.

curse you thumb.

and don't insult christians.. they still have more firepower so it's not a good idea

I got chased out of town from insulting a christian o_0 They still wont even look at me straight. But i am not a christian I agree with you everyway on the christian part everything else is just .. Crap.

Rep:
Level 91
it's crap cause you have no idea what you are talking about and i proved it to you ~.~

No you have no idea what you are talking about.I study Life.
What you said is completly wrong

Rep:
Level 91
say whatever you want, i want you to prove i am wrong
which btw doesn't make any sense

there are 2 basic assumings you have to know
a. every beast needs to multiply, it's the specie survival
b. humans are no diffrent, they are designed like any other beast.

Rep:
Level 90
Wow, not many people like Blue ... hmm.
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Because first of all.HUMANS AREN'T BEAST.They are classes of the living Factory.Just like Plants and Animals but there is no Human class.Animals and Plants is all there is.Sure we need to reproduce but that is how the world will end.Over population,Trees cut down,Animals die,No meat,Soon everyone dies.
What im trying to say is HOW THE FUCK AM I BRAIN DAMAGED.If you were Bi i wouldn't go up to you and say "Ok your half brain damged"But you did.You are wrong.Because your not even explaining my answer your just saying society was meant to reproduce.That doesn't explain how I am brain damaged.

Rep:
Level 91
i said half, your lower parts seems to be going 2 ways
if it became worse you'd be fully damaged.

human male are meant to be with human females

humans ARE beasts.
humans ARE apes
take blaze for example, he is still an ape.

trees weren't supposed to be cutted down
humans shouldn't have had supa thumb, now that they do they ruined the nature's balance

normal state- thinking of reproducing
brain damaged- thinking of reproducing with the wrong gender..

Rep:
Level 89
Can't you just leave Blaze out of this? This is about gay people,not Blaze.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 90
Haha, BlueXx with the dumb 2nd grade jokes ... Pathetic. But what else would I expect from you BlueXx. Hey Mental don't worry i have your back in this one. :evil:
MSN CHAT-

I can tell your more dumb than a cardboard of bush.(Or for that matter Bush)
You shouldn't be "Brain damaged" For your sexual orientation.Yes i do believe in evolution my religion is called "Scientology" for a reason.
Because look at all the people in the world.
The only Gay brain damaged people are the Gay Priests.Because they are a mix between homosexual and christian.Infact I double dog dare you to go up to a gay person and say "Your brain damaged"
You wont get no Kudos for that.
Plus there IS NO SUCH THING AS NORMAL.
I dont think about reproducing with the same gender.Thats impossible.Im saying it is possible if you go to a sperm bank and have it implanted.That is
not brain damaged.

Rep:
Level 89
Humans are beasts...they are classified as being "homosapiens et homoerectus".

Simple latin, if you hadn't taken it in school, homosapien means intelligent man, or knowing man...depends on how you translate. Monkey's are intellegent. They are able to play chess, read, decipher simple colors and patterns just as humans are. Monkey's are beasts.

Homoerectus (erect, hehe) means they stand and walk on two's. Also commonly defined as being bipeds. Monkey's aswell have been known to walk on two feet.

Em....anything else I need to add?

Because first of all.HUMANS AREN'T BEAST.They are classes of the living Factory.Just like Plants and Animals but there is no Human class.

There why don't you read it?
They aren't beast they are animals

Rep:
Level 89
Dude...or whatever you are, animals and beasts. Do the science. Are you going to school? Because it sures the hell doesn't seem like you know much about genetics or classifications.

Rep:
Level 91
I can tell your more dumb than a cardboard of bush.(Or for that matter Bush)
You shouldn't be "Brain damaged" For your sexual orientation.Yes i do believe in evolution my religion is called "Scientology" for a reason.
Because look at all the people in the world.
The only Gay brain damaged people are the Gay Priests.Because they are a mix between homosexual and christian.Infact I double dog dare you to go up to a gay person and say "Your brain damaged"
You wont get no Kudos for that.
Plus there IS NO SUCH THING AS NORMAL.
I dont think about reproducing with the same gender.Thats impossible.Im saying it is possible if you go to a sperm bank and have it implanted.That is
not brain damaged.

what you and the chair called blaze fail to understand
but mainly you cause he is just a chair, is that BEASTS DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING SPERM BANK
the STUPID THUMB shouldn't exist
so when you think of guys and say "let's have sex with guys cause i am a stupid beast" you are brain damaged
why? cause the entire proccess is nothing but brain waves
your waves went to the other side...
that's all
that's damage no matter how you look at it...

and btw
beasts.. animals.. completely the same...

Yes I do.
But we are not beast we are evolved forms of beats.We act like beast we kill everything we can find but i have not got my answer yet.How is being a "Beast"Anything like brain damage.

Ok now..That your post has been posted while i was talking.Heres your god damn answer.They don't say "Lets go have sex with guys" No they don't its called hormones.I get attracted to both genders i dont go out and feel like i wanna have sex with both genders..It simply Means i am attracted.God damn you people.Im fucking sorry but i have to bring up brain damage again."Being attracted to both genders isn't brain damage and you know it! Sexual orientation beside Heterosexual isn't brain damage and you know it!"

Rep:
Level 90
It's not even worth wasting a post on you Blue.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 89
Holy shit! We have a break through! Humans do kill everything. From plants, animals, the earth, ozone layer. We are the most destructive animals on this planet. Woot!

Rep:
Level 91
Yes I do.
But we are not beast we are evolved forms of beats.We act like beast we kill everything we can find but i have not got my answer yet.How is being a "Beast"Anything like brain damage.

the brain controls your need to multiply
if that need is translated by you as a male like the female need (aka to sleep with a male) then your brain waves are damaged.