RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Homosexiality - Right or Wrong

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Dillydally
it says in the bible that homosexuality is wrong. its a sin!
Im religous yes i am :P i beleive in god...

here are some ?'s
If god isnt real how was the world created?
If god isnt real why is there pain and happiness?
Why did people make a book about god and jesus? were they just tryin to fool ppl?

Think about that, and tell me what you think via email or PM
Dakandjakster@hotmail.com

heard of the bigbang? the one missing link is the energy needed for the explosion that created the start of a process which still goes on and start too many years ago to have a number for it (imagine how old is earth, now think ho many planets already died and had the lifespan of earth or longer, imagine when they were created and imagine how many years a planet takes to take form
you can't imagine how many years ago was the bigbang, so many 0s it's just twisted.

how do you fill up the energy thing? (it's missing only because energy cannot be created so it had to come from somewhere.. where?)
an interesting theory, and the only reasonable one is that the space actually got limits, it's limits are so far i am almost certain humans will never reach them (if they do that's gonna take so many years earth will die by then)
in other words, just like humans discovered earth is round, maybe space is just as round, if you compare space to earth, we are tinier than germs, silly 1 cell creatures that by mircale found a way to reach from 1 glass to another and are very happy about it.

so in other words, there is something really powerful out there that makes glasses and tables and what not knowen as universes
who knows what the point of it..
though i am certain that thing is at the same position as us, it got something more powerful than it that makes the glasses he is on.

it's some sort of an endless chain seeing as there is no way to explain how the energy got to whats outside our universe

pain and happiness? go learn biology.
they are both nothing but waves sent from part X to the brain.
they are none but tools that help us human apes to survive.
just be happy you got a thumb.. that's the only reason you are "better" than the other animals

and lastly, the bible, as i explained before, is nothing but a law book.
it used the unawareness of people back then to teach them why should rules like this and that be kept
the original was in fact written at a point in which many tribes made gods out of wood or stones
thats why the idea of god was thought of, it was a very "futuristic" thought compared to the ignorance it takes to call a chair god.

actually the idea of a law book is not original bible thing either, nor the creating the world thing is.
it was all already done in asia of the past.
only that the rules back then went like "if person X kills someone's son and that son isn't a slave then person X's son will die, if he is a slave person X will pay 10 coins"
i swear that's how the rules looked like.

so the person who made the bible thought "hmm why not make rules a bit more fair.."
he explained with alot of stories stuff about why following all the laws and by making god he stopped people from worshiping chairs

but i do belive it's about time the ignorant mob of the world will move on to the next stage... -.-

heh i love talking about that XD

jesus btw was a pacifist jew, his mom was jewish and so was his dad.
now let's assume maria was a virgin and yet she had a baby...
i wonder..
how yes, she was having fun from the side without anyone knowing
and hell, why not making her a saint for it

surely that weirdo got something new to the picture "if you are slapped turn the other cheek"
but how stupid is it if no chritian ever followed the one new thing he added?
freaking christians made more pointless wars the the islam itself
and you call yourself christians?!

funny how no beliver actually follow their own little bible
no beliver ever read the bible either
anyone who reads the bible become and atheist.
well almost anyone... some people got brainwashed too deeply

wanna know what i think about gay people?
they are sick and if they lived 500 years ago they would have their heads on a tree.

and yet, since we evolved so much that babies simply hardly die in developed countries they are important seeing as their family trees stop with them which means that they lessen the world hunger  :twisted:

btw side note about the energy thing: if any of you will claim god made the energy then i want you to tell me what made god.

also note that the being that made the energy from outside our little universe couldn't have possibly talked to the germs of earth
but go ahead and tell the germs in your glass what to do and punish them when they don't
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
You see blue.Finally i can understand your opinion.I thought you were just one of those guys who just said they don't believe in anything,but didn't do their homework, looking around for answers.All the stuff you said is really the same way (or very close to) as i see things.The only diference is that you say that how the energy always existed is a missing link.To me thats the answer that makes me want to believe in God.You see,that energy IS GOD (my opinion).Everything uses energy,so thus God is everywhere.This also leads to the Ying Yang theory making more sense to me then God and the Devil beeing two rivals.To have good you need bad.There's positive energy and negative energy.And thats how your car starts.Thats how you turn on your kitchen light.And thats how you live.
You see i believe in all scientific explanations.I just dont think they disprove the existence of a superior beeing,rather then just re-inforce it.Everything is just to perfect to have "just happened".The way nature works,the body of all living thins,the way we all relate,and we all are made of the same thing.Thus the saying that we where made out of clay.It's a very basic explanation,but it is true.No someone did not grab some clay and molded us,but we are made from this planet just like everything else.Nothing is created,nothing is lost,everything is transformed.You die,your body rottens in the earth,the plants feed off the earth,you feed of the plants...we are all one and the same earth,just transformed into diferent shapes.
Here i go again with a long @$$ post.Let me stop!
"Have you read your STICKY today?"

Rep:
Level 91
so you say you believe the energy is god and therefor you say god exists.

i ask, if god= energy and energy is well knowen not to talk too much explain to me how come god keeps talking in the bible and got all the time in the world to teach humans his laws while since he is that energy he also creates so many more planets the numbers are too high to count
that's what i find weird and impossible in the whole "god said this , god said that, god told people to write the bible" theory

btw, if you used the search button to find the religion topic, you'll see i did explain my point of view.
you will also see how not even one of the belivers provided an answer to how come the being who talked to the humans for so long exists.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
You see,i ask myself the same questions.I am not stating nothing but my opinion,wich is very unfounded,and i dont know anymore than any of us here.There is not an answer,therefore,you have the choice to believe or not.Even though i also have all these doubts,i just prefer to give it a possibility.
I have not search for the topic like you said,but now that you mentioned it,i'll have a look at it.I bet its got many interesting points of view.
The thing about God,is i dont think we could understand such a thing that is far more superior than us.We don't even now our own potential,like what our brain would be capable of if we used it to its fullness.So how are we going to understand the infinite?It's to much for our small litte brain.If God exist,imagine the knowledge He would have.It would never be possible for us to understand such things.
Well,i better start focusing on something much more easy to compreend and thats still kicking my @$$.You question on the event trivia  :shock:
"Have you read your STICKY today?"

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Blue, do your god damn homework. Homosexuality has been around for a long ass time. And as I said before, in many (many, certainly not all) places and times before now it was actually fairly accepted in society. Of course in some societies it has been a rather controvercial subject (like it seems to be in ours), and in yet others, primarily highly religious societies, it was looked down upon. The point is that homosexuality is no new issue, and yet you keep acting like it is.

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: GilgameshRO
I find myself with a new found respect for this one by the name of... "Blazin' Blaze the Blazer."
Heh, that sounds like a good thing ... :)
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The Romans for example thought it was perfectly fine.

Also a side note, The Romans also thought it was okay for a married man to get prostitutes on the side. So yeah I think modern society has slightly different veiws on sex in general.

Also the greeks thought it was perfectly  fine too.

Over here in Mass gays and lesbians can get married.  So maybe because I'm from crazy liberal new england I don't mind people being gay.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
I just think people are allow to choose whatever they want to be in live, if they want to be gay than let them be and for people that say I hate gay people should really reconsider, since you never know if one of your son's or daughter's might be born as one or become one.  

There's this family that used to live in my town, since people still talk about it sometimes and I heard it around town.  I heard that the father always used to say bad things about gay people and calling them names and cursing them all the way to hell.  What this father didn't know was that his son was gay.  He found out later on when the son had a car accident, before he died he told his parents about it and they were shock.  Especially the father.  He also found out that his son wanted to tell him about his gay side but was to afraid that his father might hated him for what he was.

That story is true and it happen about 8 years ago.  The Mitch family was their last name.  They moved away to another city after one year of their son's death.

I know many people don't like gay people and they think they should be bannish or dissappear from the face of the earth.  My final question is, if men put on a wig, makeup, and lipstick on, will that make him gay.  Have you ever consider america's funding fathers.  They used to do this everyday by the way.

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: GilgameshRO
Blue, do your god damn homework. Homosexuality has been around for a long ass time. And as I said before, in many (many, certainly not all) places and times before now it was actually fairly accepted in society. Of course in some societies it has been a rather controvercial subject (like it seems to be in ours), and in yet others, primarily highly religious societies, it was looked down upon. The point is that homosexuality is no new issue, and yet you keep acting like it is.

define new
i define it 100-200 years
it's not a thing from ancient times, it's just a thing from around 1800-1900 or so
if you think it's older.. go ahead and show me i am wrong

it's a time thing, it's all effected by the way the world looked like between 1800 and 2000, the western world changed fairly alot
people just figured it's ok to be diffrent, and since it's ok why not trying weird stuff that nature didn't plan
who knows what will be 500 years from now in this rate ~_~

My final question is, if men put on a wig, makeup, and lipstick on, will that make him gay. Have you ever consider america's funding fathers. They used to do this everyday by the way.

no that just makes him weird and rejected by the human society that sees the diffrent as the enemy
you didn't hear about the "america's funding fathers" doing the other thing gay people do?
heh if they did that, they wouldn't be "america's funding fathers" alot of people would agree at that point of time that such "shameful behavior" deserves a punishment

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Once on a holiday I went on with some friends I got dressed up in girls clothes and had makeup on and everything.

I had a kinky top on and a bunch of socks in there to give me some big boobies :^^:

=\

When I went into some toilets later to get rid of all the makeup they'd put on me there were like 6 burly men in there; they so looked at me like "Seriously : WTF"
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
silver...
i'll never look at you the same way...

why the hell did you do such a thing? >>

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Well I wouldn't have let them do it if I was sober :|
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
hmm so basicly , lacking the recorded history saying "i am gay" they all just stand on art or stuff from 1500 and up

now as for the art, most of the so called guys look like girl with balls
did it cross their mind that it might have meant that girls should be equal
or that it means that this is a strong girl like any guy?
of course not.

so if i look at the art like that (because the bodies are always a guy and a girl with penis, or almost always)
and since the next in line proof are death punishments laws from 1500 i'd say i stick to my opinion
this is odd and is a result of allowing people to think nothing is wrong

seeing as a death punishment was there to punish such criminals i would be quite certain that there weren't many of those people
if there were many of them the punishment wouldn't be so deadly .
since it was changed to jailing at 1700~ i would say that it was this point in whcih it actually became a bit more popular
and still, having such rules only in certain places mean that it wasn't common at all in most of the world
because other "small groups" (aka jews, and others less knowen ones) always had laws against them all over the world
thus i believe there weren't many of them around, at least not a large enough number to be spotted, in this case i would say that the seed was there all along but no one watered it until 100 years ago or so

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Being gay is gross...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Lol, ZxMelee that's seriously funny as hell. I almost fell off my chair.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I personal see nothing wrong with homosexuality, it is their bodys and thier rights to do what they wish with it.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm ok with it.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Zxmelee
Being gay is gross...

Hey Zxmelee, u forgot to put a big fat LIKE in between "Dont be a faggit" and "ZXMELEE"

(lol joke)

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Nothing wrong with it.

All the biblical reasons suck.

The people who say "it's wrong 'cause God said so" are the same people who enforced the KKK, who enforced Hitler, who enforced witch-burning.

In the future, you'll be hated.  :D
"Sure we were created equal... but I've been levelling up." - Me

Quote from: Master_of_Time
I say homosexuality is wrong. God made one man and one woman for
a reason. If homosexuality were alright, the God would have made 2
men or 2 women to be together.

I am Bisexual and ive been made fun of all my life.But Thats the dumbest thing i ever heard (No offense) Its very unoriginal just like the "God made adam and eve not adam and steve" Quote.
It is not wrong,And plus he did not make one man and a woman together for a reason.He made a MAN and then he made a woman to make him not lonely not to be his Lover.

Rep:
Level 89
I could really careless. If people want to be carpet munchers or fudge packers then it is on them. Just don't let me see it.

Rep:
Level 91
yar hide yourself gay boy

let's just say.. the more people like you , the less the world's hunger problem.

it's a good thing gay people stop their family trees, it's funny how they are actually suiciding cause of it.

WTF are you talking about.I said im Bi.Not gay
And im not stopping my family tree i still have a straight side to me.