RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Homosexiality - Right or Wrong

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Well fan yuri butchers female characters in the same way, but you rarely see any females complain about that. In general it seems females are more open to that kind of thing then males are. Probably because society insists that guys should be this typical straight jock family man bread winner shit, where as many females have broken away from their stereotypical rolls and are less bound by what is expected of them. (However of course there are plenty of sexist assholes out there who think women shouldn't be in the work place and stay at home and have kids and blah blah blah.)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: GilgameshRO
Well fan yuri butchers female characters in the same way, but you rarely see any females complain about that. In general it seems females are more open to that kind of thing then males are. Probably because society insists that guys should be this typical straight jock family man bread winner sh*t, where as many females have broken away from their stereotypical rolls and are less bound by what is expected of them. (However of course there are plenty of sexist assholes out there who think women shouldn't be in the work place and stay at home and have kids and blah blah blah.)

ya, isee hwat you mean, but anyways...i dont get the pioint of being a lesbian if you're just gonna use penis-shaped didos. i mean, the real thing would be much better...

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Haha, I've heard some girls say a good vibrator is better then a penis.  :?

Anyways, not all of them do that... In fact I know one who would never do that (or so she says).

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: GilgameshRO
Haha, I've heard some girls say a good vibrator is better then a penis.  :?

Anyways, not all of them do that... In fact I know one who would never do that (or so she says).

lol...well, whatever. they can deny having "urges" but we all know its bullshit.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Do we? Its not like we can really know what they're thinking. =/

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
well, i dunno...maybe. ah well, good night, we should get back on topic next time though.

Rep:
Level 91
Me i coulnd never become gay or even do it for 1 day. but i have nothing agenced gays/lesbians they are still people to me. even if my religion (cristern) says its bad i dont realy follow my relions rules. one of my old friends was a lesbian. but people said she was wrong to think this way and was even givern a lectrue as to why its bad. and i think thats total bullshit, if they whont to be that way so be it, its up to them and only them

Rep:
Level 91
don't be stupid lesbians are good
gays are bad

lesbians= good
lesbians= hot

gay= make me puke.

there is no shame in being a lesbian and letting others watch!

and there is alot of shame in being gay but since it's not even close to as horrible as following a religion then it's ok. (just away from my sight thanks)
holy shit my sig was big!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Tsunokiette
You obviously never read the bible, they did have more children later on. And God isn't human, therefore he doesn't need to rape a woman for her to become pregnant and I very much despise what you just said, though I understand why you said it and I forgive you.

And God does say it's wrong in the Bible.

I can't at the moment, but I really hope someone will give you a bible, and I hope you read it

Tsunokiette... you have posted often in my thread on the paranormal... I am so sorry if I offended religion... I just hate it when people say the Bible says it wrong so its wrong.... the Bible says naff all about drug dealing but people do it... so is that OK...? (The Bible was written when it was OK to crussafiy people... that should say things in very loud words...)

I think I am gunna start offending you again... any Chritians out there please read no Further

I think Jesus was a drug dealer... thats why his de-siples followed him every darn place he went for free hand outs... and thats why they saw many odd things that Jesus was said to have done... they was tripping their Nutz off...

Take for example the feeding of many... may be they had the munchies after a setion on the Bong and ate the grass they sat on and got full that way, Grass and fish & bread all look the same if you suggest they do when stoned...

May be thats why Jesus Washed peoples feet, he was collecting funguss spores to make a new version of Skunk... collected D herb !!!...

Some religions say Alchol is bad... my Mates a morman... but why then did Jesus turn water into whine... Cuz he was an Alcholic too...

Now I may burn in the firey depths of hell for this... But do I care Nope !!!

Cuz if I don't think God exsists it was from his lips that the word of the devil was 1st spoken... so I don't think the devil exsists either...LOL

OK Christians you can start reading again....

I think religion and faith is great if it keeps you doing right from wrong...

I don't like it though when you question peoples sexual prefference cuz the Bible says its wrong... especially when james and john are both sailors on a small boat with no women around (You know what I am saying)... And Joseph in his multi-colour jacket... now thats as queer as it comes, Jason Donavon played that part... Oh and I don't know of a single preist thats not Gay or a sexual pervert of some kind...

Ooopps... May be I should have said all Christians read from this point... But sod it its late and I am going to bed...

Bible bashers I am sorry for offending you... but if it helps I HATE all relgions...

And as for this Thread... Gay people should be allowed to do what ever they want... but lets put em on an Island called Gay-atopia and let em live there... that way if Aids does gop air born we can nuke it....LOL

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
LMAO! thats hilarious. Jesus, a drug dealer. hehe...

anyways, im pretty sure the general opinion is that sexes thing that homosexuals of their sex are wrong, unless htey themselves are homosexual.

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Tsunokiette

You obviously never read the bible, they did have more children later on. And God isn't human, therefore he doesn't need to rape a woman for her to become pregnant and I very much despise what you just said, though I understand why you said it and I forgive you.

And God does say it's wrong in the Bible.

I can't at the moment, but I really hope someone will give you a bible, and I hope you read it

well in the original (meh... you realize the original is the base for the other 2 which were made by a pacifist drug dealer and the islamic jihad) god didn't make no babies
for a reason... the original god couldn't do such sick things like raping virgins
then again... when you do read some of the chapters you can see things like a girl can't have a baby, she asks god for a baby and in return she will do something and suddenly she get a baby
hmm...
yep god is raping virgins...
death to god and his sick raping mind!

as for saying raping is wrong...
it isn't mentioned.. cause no one would think of doing it, if you wanted to rape some girl you'd just do it cause girls can't say no to sex.
girls had almost no rights at all actually

and it doesn't really matter if adam and eve and more kids
cause after killing brother a brother b runs around the world and suddenly meet people who are obviously older than his own parents
how the hell is that even possible?
who knows.. who cares...

so the next time you read the bible remember one thing- if the first parts make no sense and if god is raping innocent girls
then stop making new editions to the darn book $#%##@
it's not like it didn't suck enough the first time...

(and there is no line at all against lesbians or gays.. they weren't invented yet...)
(there are some stuff against doing it with a member of your family though..
wait.. if you say god is like the father of adam and eve and the rest of the human kind, then when he rape stupid asking for help girls he is actually raping his own daughters? Oo)

Rep:
Level 90
I say it's ok ... if thats what they desire then no problem. I don't see anything wrong with it (Not that i'm gay or anything BLUEXX!)

Even though god says it's wrong and i understand. I think it's alright for people to love the same sex. hey if thats what they want then let them be. Just because they like the same sex doesn't mean theres something wrong with them and that you shouldn't really be around them.

Infact some gay people are pretty cool. I would tell you guys a few sentences about something but i don't think i should because you guys .... are immature like BlueXx and Gongo. I can't tell them anything with out them thinkin it the other way.
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I find myself with a new found respect for this one by the name of... "Blazin' Blaze the Blazer."

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Blaze
I say it's ok ... if thats what they desire then no problem. I don't see anything wrong with it (Not that i'm gay or anything BLUEXX!)

Even though god says it's wrong and i understand. I think it's alright for people to love the same sex. hey if thats what they want then let them be. Just because they like the same sex doesn't mean theres something wrong with them and that you shouldn't really be around them.

Infact some gay people are pretty cool. I would tell you guys a few sentences about something but i don't think i should because you guys .... are immature like BlueXx and Gongo. I can't tell them anything with out them thinkin it the other way.

Heh, you like to bring Bluexx and Gongo up a lot dont you? I haven't seen one post from you that doesn't mention Blue or Gongo in a good, or bad way.
I personally think you are trying to bring trouble on to yourself XD

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Well,i think there's nothing that can be done about it.Homosexuality always has and always will exist.I just don't like those who have to make it a statement that they're gay,and behave like complete idiots!I know some gay people and they're quite alright,because they act normal,and aren't like waving they're hand all the time,or dressed up with those hawaian shirts!!
Ok,now about the bible.People,you have to realize that the bible has been around for many,many years.Back then people didn't have half the brain we have now.The bible doesnt mean that everything written in it actually happened.It's like a big novel,that was written to make people understand right from wrong.I think this is what most religions(including my own) are doing wrong.They take it all letter by letter,when what you should be doing is taking the moral out of all the stories.Then again,i know nothing,so who am i to state that this is the truth!Another thing you have to think about,is that the bible has been through many diferent eras.In each of these eras,its not surprising that one king or emperor would want something to be accomplished,and edited the bible to fit his needs.Let's not forget that practically anyone could read back then,so it would pretty easy to do such things.I know the topic isn't about the bible,but its beign debated as well or even more than the actual topic itself!! :^^:
"Have you read your STICKY today?"

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
i really dont understand people who say they think its wrong as long as a gay person doesnt come up to you and err... ill leave that to your imagination...

then just ignore it

also thatsmypie you might want to change the topic title to include somthing along the lines of

*may contain sexual content*

im not sure of the ages of people on this site but it might be inapropriate for some at least the above gives them a warning :)

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: ahref
i really dont understand people who say they think its wrong as long as a gay person doesnt come up to you and err... ill leave that to your imagination...

he will come up to me and give tell me he is here to claim the taxes? nooooooo

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I'm going to post my one thought on this, and that's it.

I think that if that's the way they want to live their life, then so be it. Who are we to say they shouldn't be allowed to be with members of their own gender? What's really important is happiness, so just let them be.
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
As a Pagan... I'm not touching the bible thing with a ten foot pole.

Now about people being gay. It's perfectly fine, as long as some dude doesn't hit on me. Poor dude, I'd probably throw up on the guy.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Quote from: FuMannChu
As a Pagan... I'm not touching the bible thing with a ten foot pole.

Now about people being gay. It's perfectly fine, as long as some dude doesn't hit on me. Poor dude, I'd probably throw up on the guy.

Now this is some interesting stuff!!
Are you really a pagan or do you mean atheist?Do you worship several gods?
"Have you read your STICKY today?"

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
MAinly Odin, But i let out a prayer to Thor every once in while. I don't practice shamanism though.... I'm too lazy.

Actually if any one played the games I made, they had Pagan overtones in there. I actually thought it would make it obvious I'm pagan.... Alex was based off me.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
it says in the bible that homosexuality is wrong. its a sin!
Im religous yes i am :P i beleive in god...

here are some ?'s
If god isnt real how was the world created?
If god isnt real why is there pain and happiness?
Why did people make a book about god and jesus? were they just tryin to fool ppl?

Think about that, and tell me what you think via email or PM
Dakandjakster@hotmail.com
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: Dillydally
Why did people make a book about god and jesus? were they just tryin to fool ppl?

Hehe, blueXx has an interesting theory on this.  :wink:
:tinysmile:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Organized religion is the strongest form of control the world has ever seen. Think about that.

No matter what you belive, you can see the influence religion has on people. Perhaps yourself, perhaps someone you know. There is always the off chance that maybe someone organized things in attempt to take advantage of that, though it seems unlikely.

There is also the fact that religion is a great way to give life meaning. So many people struggle with the questions of why we are here, and what the meaning of life is. Religion makes these things simple, and helps lift the burden of this world from the people. It can be a very comforting thing.

There are plenty of good reasons for someone to make up that kind of thing.

Speaking of which, no one made up Jesus. Jesus was an actual person. It is simply many of the events around him, and the meanings of them, that would have been fabricated.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Its okay, live like they want to do, but I don't think its meant to love the same sex in that way. If all people would be homo's we wouldn't exist. :shock: