RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Homosexiality - Right or Wrong

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Mental
Quote from: Viper
He is just expressing his opinion Mental...you know an OPINION.

However I think it should read "Do use a favor and COMMIT suicide...just sounds a bit more appropriate.

I know but it is flaming.ME.It even says "Mental i made this for YOU"
 :o .

I don't know why you continue to let it bother you? Actually holding a decent conversation with someone will do wonders with your reputation with people not only on these forums, but as a whole. It is just your attitude to bicker and argue makes you seem like a n00b through trying to get your point across.

The key to understanding and holding a decent conversation is not to open your mouth on subjects that you do not have any knowledge of. If you try and throw something out there that is completely random or what makes sense to you then, more than likely, you are going to get those ideas smashed if they are either (A: Wrong B: Seem random C: Retarded in nature)

I hope this makes some sense to you.

Rep:
Level 90
lol, mental, face it, you cant win, everyone is against you, just live with your crappy opinions and i'll live with mine!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm sure that not everyone here is against him, he just needs to think before he posts. If there is a subject that he is not completely knowledgable of, it is better for him to learn more about it than to open his mouth and make him seem like a twat.

But as of right now, those members who are in high regard of these forums do not seem to think so highly of you Mental. But times change, as so things change also.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Maybe this is coming a little late, but this has gone far enough. I think we know where everyone here stands on this issue, and I seriously doubt anyone is going to change anyone else's opinion on the matter.
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Sorry for re-hashing this old topic but I felt to share my knowledge of the subject.

Anyway,
to start off, what I learned in a college human sexuality class is that the basic human templet is female.
With the introduction of hormones and such the body does change.  enlarging the clitoris to eventually become a penis.  I dont recall all the stages but some type of hormones convert the female body to a male body and the the testicles produce testostorone which in turn mentally changes you to a male.
There is times that this process can be interuppted and only the body is changed without actualy changing the chemical//physical composition of the brain to reflect the bodies changes.
Thus, you end up with a guy who feels like a girl (some cases)
There are those cases where you just have a VERY confused guy.

The idea that homosexuals have a choice to become gay is just absured, almost as absurd as you haveing a choice to believe in God, buts thats a different topic.  Given your knowledge of santa claus, can you at this moment choose to believe in him.    It just isnt possible to actualy CHOOSE to believe in something, you believe in something based on your feelings and intuition and knowledge.

So moving on, I dont remember the actual statistics but there is a very LARGE percentage of the male population that have "experimented" with members of the same sex. I wouldnt be surprised if a couple of you reading this has... Good luck in getting anyone to actually admit it thou.

There is a huge stigma placed on guys to fit into a certain box.  You have to be emotionless... Strong...  etc.  The minute someone steps out of this box he is labeled gay.  Or any other name you can thing of that reflects a feminine quality.  Just think of all the nick names there is for male sexual anatomy.  They are almost ALWAYS derragatory.  I will save your eyes by not listing them.

Lesbianism and Bisexualality in females has overtime gathered a certain exoticness to them through society and I believe this is somewhat sad and wrong.. Although I can't complain at the sight of a couple girls going at it(speaking from experience).

However most of these girls that do it because it is "in" are really not bisexual.  They may be able to walk the walk but the feelings inside usualy tend to be absent.

I guess the point I am trying to make is this:

There are people out there that have a scientific explanation for being homosexual.  This fact alone should change your view.  Just like there is scientific evidence that certain people have mental disorders - a chemical inbalance so they have a medical condition... just as some or maybe most homosexuals have as well.

Not to mention those people born with both sex organs or no sex organs...

So my personal opinion is that they should be free to do what they do, they should EVEN be allowed to have marriage and ya know what,,, my life is complicated enough - i dont have time nor do i have right to look at anyone else's lifestyle and judge them....

questions? class dismissed.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Can this thing be locked.

Grave digging is bad.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
SOOPER GRAVEDIG

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm notifying a Mod.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
POSTING BEFORE LOCK

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
It was locked before the forums went down... but after they came back up, apparently all the locked topics became unlocked.
:tinysmile: