RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] A Way To Edit Music

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hey everyone! =D I was wondering if there was a program or anything to change how the music flows... cuz I don't like how at the end, there's that short period of silence. So I'm wanting a program where I can change where the music ends so it'll be like never-ending. XD
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 07:14:20 PM by Zeriab »
This is a stick up! Hand over all the cookies...! >:o

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Audacity

Just google it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Oh wow, thanks for both the answer and fast reply! =D Do I put resolved? o_O;
This is a stick up! Hand over all the cookies...! >:o

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Oh wow, thanks for both the answer and fast reply! =D Do I put resolved? o_O;
Yup.

Just putting [SOLVED] is fine as well. It takes me 10-20 secs to edit, so it's no big deal ^_^
It's to ensure consistency among the resolved topics.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wait, does Audacity allow you to take a piece of music/song and split it up into multiple parts?

Rep:
Level 87
The Trixter
Yes, Audacity can split the song into parts, speed it up, slow it down, reverse it etc etc.