RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need a plot.

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
I want to make a sequel to Chrono Cross, because it was an awesome game that deserves a sequel to put everything in place.

I just need an awesome plot like CT and CC had, and I can't come up with it myself.

Some conditions:

It plays after the events of Chrono Cross
The setting will either be El Nido or Guardia and surroundings, or a whole new setting. Recreating El Nido is gonna be kinda hard.
- Janus/Magus is searching for Schala
- The united Schala and Kid, or simply Schala, is searching for Serge
- Lucca Ashtear, Robo, Crono and Marle are dead. They all fell in the Fall of Guardia.

Also I need a special feature. Something that makes the game stand out. Like CT had Time Traveling and CC had Traveling between Dimensions. I need something new, something special like that.

The game name has already been decided; it's called Chrono Vengeance. I thought of Chrono Break first, but you never know, maybe someday Squeenix does release a Chrono Break.

If anyone can help, very much appreciated. You need some knowledge about CT and CC, though.

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.rukinet.com
uh... WHY THE H*LL is this in the Troubleshooting forum...!?
 Shouldn't this be like in the Tutorials and event system!? I think so... (Don't want to seem rude, though...)

Rukinet. - the dot's included!

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
I hope you know that the lsat time someone tried to make a Chrono Cross sequal they got a cease and desist letter from the company that made the Chrono series.

Anyways, sounds like you got a good idea going. Good luck
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
Yeah I know that very well, the Chrono Trigger Remake Project.

But my project won't be that awesome, I'm not able to do such a thing alone.

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?