RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a blonde girlie girl

Rep:
Level 90
I'm different. I pay for my own stuff. My last shopping trip I spent $120 and bought jeans, and 9 shirts.

The blonde girly girls I know spend their boyfriends money or their real father's money. I've once been shopping with a friend that was caught with a problem... should she buy a $100 top when she has a top that looks similar to it at home. She has her dad's credit card... I told her she could buy 4 tops with that amount of money. She bought the top.

I have been shopping with another friend who is a blonde girlie girl and her boyfriend. She wanted something that was around $100. She told her boyfriend, honey I'm a little light on the cost of this. He asked how light, she said $60. He refused to buy it, she told him right then and there, that she didn't think the relationship is going to work out. Why he asked, because she wants a man that doesn't say no to her. She kept dating him for 2 weeks, but her interest was nil.

Then there is Alicja... Alicja isn't a blonde girlie girl, she's a straight up blonde trophy bimbo looking for a sugar daddy. In fact I'm no longer friends with her, just cause she sells her soul for anyone with money. She's jobless, not going to college, I asked her once if you HAD TO work, what would you do. She said be a receptionist to a doctor's office and get the doctor to be her man and quit. She's not joking, she doesn't joke.

So those are three examples.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
What do you do when you end up short at a restaurant, as in saying you can't pay the bill.

Rep:
Level 90
I use my credit card. That is what they are there for :-)
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Scratch that,

You have no money. Your like 'Whoops, I forgot my credit card at home. I screwed'. You got no money, and you owe like, $120 cause you got the Lobster with Caviar ;o

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Nikolai stop posting just to see if you get her to say "Suck dickz lolol", shes obviously not going to.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
I'm not going to :P I'd pull a 'Snake' move and hide in a box til the place closed, then sneak out the backdoor with some dinner rolls ;D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 08:38:23 AM by Doctor Professor Nikolai »

Rep:
Level 90
If I found I had no money I'd have the other person pay and I'd get the next one. Its just that simple.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Ah. Smooth.

Rep:
Level 90
I did an experiment with a bleach blonde friend of mine. She dyed her hair brown, I let my blonde run out for six months. So starts the science experiment.

Does blonde hair get more attention?

Yes, yes it does.

My bleach blonde friend is extremely chesty; with or without blonde hair, you would expect her to get gobs of attention due to her chest. When she dyed it brown, she got no attention at all. With my hair undyed I heard that I was very plain, despite my style.

The experiment ended as of last Friday. There is instant attention now. Poof. Everywhere.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I didn't know that guys went for the blond ones in real life .-.

I honestly don't know whether or not that was a joke.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I don't care either way personally, but I'm not a shallow dude that thinks with his penis either. ._.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You look like you'd be a beast in bed. Is this true?

y/y

Rep:
Level 90
It wasn't worth it and the breakup happened shortly after.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
That's too bad, maia.  : (

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It wasn't worth it and the breakup happened shortly after.

Wow, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. He must've been completely retarded.

Rep:
Level 86
Bringer of chaos!
Do you kill small children?

I hate them, but I am getting better with them, for when and if I become a parent. I want to get more compitent, cause right now I have no clue what I'm doing.

.. i feel exactly how you feel..

i have never liked children because i see them as spoilt, crying.. and annoying.. but when i had my own child, either i was blessed.. or completely miss interperated all other children.. because my daughter is amazingly quiet. she is only 10 months and the only time she plays up, hungry, wet (diaper), teeth or she has hurt her self.. i think i am lucky..

anyways:

how often do people assume you are one of these typical blondes?.. do you ever play along and act dumb? XD