RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need to..

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
I need to repost this for 2 reasons:

1) Its dieig, I need more active members.
2) I want people to popst their games if possible, its just cool. (PC/Online Games Section)

We have 102 members, heaps of spambots (>.>) and over 1000 posts. Lots of cool topics to post in, discuss the Wii/Ps3/Xbox 360, movies, TV Series, Music, etc..

http://randomforum.ipbfree.net

And it doesn't matter if it's a free host. If I could I wouldv'e made in 2.1.7 hosted by me, but freehosia is crap and I can't pay for a host.

Please help.
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Weren't you angry that we were being rude?
And did not you leave after that?

lol, anyways...I'll check it out tomorrow.
It's my promise, i'll do it.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
lol, I got over that.
 ;D

And well, I've been on ever since I joined, so.. yeah.
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Don't believe me, everything I say is a joke.

LOL JK, I posted @_@
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
 :P

Well, anyway, introduce yourself, and all that. And if anyone else can join, that'd be great. 120 members, but all the red names in the members online today are bots. THEY SHALL BE ELIMINATED.