RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy Tactics System-Would you use it?

Poll

Would you use a Final Fantasy Tactics System in your project?

Nah. Don't waste your time.
17 (65.4%)
Yea, sounds cool.
6 (23.1%)
Maybe...
2 (7.7%)
Nah. Don't waste your time.
0 (0%)
Lame! Nuff said...
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: May 17, 2007, 02:10:44 AM

Rep:
Level 89
I am yourself!
Yup, you should continue make it!
Others exist but still... Weird.
You should make a new one, which easy to configure.
Symphony of Alderra : Memoirs of Life

Storyline : 200% (Overimaginatives)
Scripting : 100% (At last...)
Eventing  : 100%
Mapping   : 0.125%

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Are the maps gonna be isometric?  :tpg:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
Nope. I don't have the knowledge to do something like that.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
isometric wouln't be useful anyway, because you'd need to find or build isometric tilesets.

It's better to do it in a regular way. Good luck Shinami

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Original way makes it look like a grid-battle system. There are a lot of those. Besides, you could always rip graphics or make your own, it's not that hard by using this equation;

1 Map = 1 Tileset.

Rep:
Level 87
If you do, do the isometric script, could you make two versions? One without/ one with?

Original way makes it look like a grid-battle system. There are a lot of those. Besides, you could always rip graphics or make your own, it's not that hard by using this equation;

1 Map = 1 Tileset.

Really? Do you have a link to any of these grid-battle systems? I'm interested.
Poke!
Can you dig it?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I meant a system like this is a grid-battle system. There are no isometric tactical battle scripts, and there probably never will. I still admire everyone who script. Gotta give 'em a hand. If u want a grid battle system, go get ZTBS from www.hbgames.org .

EDIT:
Why is the first option in the poll 'Nah. Don't waste your time'? It didn't say that when I voted...?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 08:29:39 PM by Ferenn »

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
As I said before, I only have ideas on how to make this work. I have little to no idea how Game_Map and Scene_Map work. On top of that, it'll be my first attempt at utilizing events AND scripts together to make something work. Ironically, I'm weak at events. Before I begin work on this though, I'm going to finish a card system request.

Rep:
Level 87
I meant a system like this is a grid-battle system. There are no isometric tactical battle scripts, and there probably never will. I still admire everyone who script. Gotta give 'em a hand. If u want a grid battle system, go get ZTBS from www.hbgames.org .

EDIT:
Why is the first option in the poll 'Nah. Don't waste your time'? It didn't say that when I voted...?

hbgames.org isn't working at all for me. Is it down? ;_;
Poke!
Can you dig it?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, I think so. They have some server problems and such. Money problems, I don't know, but they've been down for a while.