RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Prophet Muhammed Cartoons

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Wow...That was mean...

?_? what did I say that was mean?  :)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I know that making fun of other religions isn't really right, but Jesus and other religious figures have been made fun of for years and years. Also, there is the right to freedom of speech, etc. so I think that although they overreacted, religious cartoons themselves are offensive.

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
nouman is right, our religion clearly states we're not supposed to draw pictures of our prophets. Muslims have been abiding the koran for hundreds of years, and we're not gonna tolerate people who try to provoke this. I respect almost every religion there is. I think we deserve the same respect, and if you guys dont learn, we're gonna make you learn. I am not the authority of the gunmen's actions, they abide the koran too, they'll do anything to enforce it. Heck, i dont worship statues of religious figures, and im not forcing any of you guys too.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Re: ^

Read these, it covers that

bringing sexy back