RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[GM] Ingame Menu System + Party System

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Hey, I got to the making my game bit, and I need to make an in game menu system with the options:

Resume
Party
Save
Load
Quit

Party System:

I need help with this too, it goes with the party option in my menu request. When opened, you can choose from your party members that have diffrent abilities.

Like in the game, there is a ghost character, and I want him to be able to float over pits and stuff, but the other characters that don't have the float ability, can't. How is this so?

Request 1: X Unsolved
Request 2: X Unsolved
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:48:24 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Is this for game maker, or RPG Maker?

If it's for RPG Maker, you're in the wrong board.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
If this is about RPG Maker, you better haul ass outta here.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
No, this is Game Maker Its obvious. Why would I ask for both of the above when they are already in RMXP 0_o

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well all right then, see the link I posted in the other title screen topic, it includes what you are asking for...kind of. You'll have to customize it to use whatever functions for saving and loading (dunno how you want it) yourself. Sorry if I was being somewhat defensive, it's just that I've been getting a lot of crap topics here lately. (all deleted by now, I think.)