RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Freehostia..

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
I know it's possible.. but I don't know how.

How do you upload and unzip a IPB software into Freehostia so you can use it?

Does anyone know?
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Anyone..?  :(
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Since you don't have shell access, you'd have to unzip IPB on your computer and upload the individual files.

It'll take longer, since it's unzipped and all, and also it'll be probably hundreds if not thousands of files, each of which needs like 4 FTP commands.

You have FTP right?

Really, why not just pay? this place is great.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
damn it.. Thanks anyway, but I couldn't pay even if I wanted to. Need a credit card, I don't have one. I'd lose it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I've never had a credit card =x

When companies say "credit card" they almost always also mean debit card. I pay for RMRK straight out of my bank account. Well, through paypal. =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Hmm.. I wish it was possible to find a 2.1.7 free host. But IPB won't allow it.  >:(

Dunno why, it used to be free.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
lol :) dont we all needa debit card :P

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Do you guys have this?

I'm gonna get a customized one when I hit 16 =D

~Winged

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
some hosters allow you to upload .zips and the server unzips the files and dumps them in your directory but i have not used freehostia perhaps ask on their forums