RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
new sprites o mine

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
these actually look pretty good... keep it up..

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i dont see them and they arent links, maybe you should use photobucket...

edit: ok, also, save them as .PNGs

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
TY :D  still have a bunch more I'm working on.

EDIT: Phototbuket dont work for me. pics are being screw so just copy the url ans paste it in your search bar.
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

Rep:
Level 89
i really like the elf female 6, that one rules, can i use it?, and some of the others, good job there
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Nice Ayden!!! These will help a lot with my game!

Yeah, nice... i likee the 7th one alot..

Do you mind if i use it?
PM me if you need a website/ forums for your game. I MAY charge depending on what style you want etc. More than likely won't though.

Rep:
Level 90
Gah, dont gravedig, this post is OLD!

Yes you can use them but you have to give credit, OH! And if posible spread the word about a swordsmans  tale(a mmorpg that I'm spriting for thats gona kcik some mega ass), just tell every one thats its awesome and has just about every posible thing that is posible to be fetured in a MMORPG. mounts, pets(companiopns) tons of races and classes to choose from, an arean for pvp, houses, banks, a sense of humar and a serious side, thousands of quest, bajillions of diferent weapon classes(dont even get me started on the amount of weapons), many types of armors, a masive world and an even masiver world for members, and much much more!!! ok thx for all the complements on my work. more to come when I gert spriting time(translation: more to come when I'm ungrounded)
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game