RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
World Of FF RPG

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Ok, last time I made this topic, was when I had 10 posts, and was a foolish new member. Now, I know the rules here, and I have found some I like.

This is a site I have with my friend. It's a RPG Forum, with a theme of Final Fantasy. Here, you can talk about RPG, or something General, or something serius, like the climat, or something like that.

It would be fun if someone could join. The link is here.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/World_of_FF/index.php?act=idx

Hope you like the site.

PS: I didn't join, because I want members on my site. I joined this site, because It looked like a nice community. I hope you dosen't feel like

"Oh, someone who just joined, because he wants members on his site"

I acctully like to be here. There is only one more forum I had this feeling, and it's on RRR. I hope you don't mistake me as an "stupid joining just for members on my forum", because Im not.

That's all from me.

Your beloved Black Shadow.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Shadow, I like everything about you other then that signature of yours, the guys weird, in a bad way... Good av tho

Not much to say on the site, just another small RM forum  :\

Some of the replies in the serious debate section where pretty stupid though.

Edit: Lol, yeah I can tell you didn't join just for free adverts~ =)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 10:13:07 PM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
It looks okay except I can't find any sections dedicated to Final Fantasy.
I mean If its a Final Fantasy Forum you would think there would be atleast 1 Final Fantasy Section.

Rep:
Level 89
Thank you for the words boys and girls.

Im trying to work with the site as much as I can. The other admin is like never there( School), so Im working on alone right now.

Rep:
Level 89
This forum has been a little bit inactive for nearly 2 mounths. I have been there as much as I can, but Me and my friend needs some help.

Currently, we are looking for a third Admin( Instead of Adam.). You need to know.

How to make events on forum: Like contest and things like that.

How to put arcade games on the site.

Have knowledge about Invisionfree.: There are still some things we haven't learn of the invisionfree system. If anyone has the ability to learn fast,it would be good.

If you are interested, PM me, or just reply to this topic.

Thank you.

Rep:
Level 87
~Be Cool~
Dude i have a RP site!

it was pretty active untill my old admins kinda lost everything and i had to start over... this is whats left...

www.setbb.com/pandemonium/

I can help you out if you need any help.

~Be Cool~