RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Just thought I'd send a 'hello' to RMRK

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Killing time's been killing me.
Hey there all. Jin here....yep...hi.
Anyway, first off, before I even start talking about me...somebody tell me there's a modern city/inner building tileset out there. Please.
Okay, with that out of the way, I think I've alluded to my being an rpg maker, not just player. Yes, I am a teen, but I've been fiddling with the makers since the first playstation one consumed a good few months of my life. Going on eight years of rpg making goodness, with all of..two actually completed products...lots of half-done games, though. Too many stories in the head. I've only been asked to make one rpg, and that's one of the two completed, so I've got a good batting average for commissions. Yay me. I'm also a player of rpgs, with every Final Fantasy except 6 and 12 (including Tactics, Adventure, etc.) under my belt...and I'm working on both of those. Almost beat Dirge of Cerberus too...happy to help over AIM if anyone out there is stuck in any of them. Yes, at the same time. Point is, I love rpgs, making, and playing. So, now that I've ranted enough to make your ears bleed, I'll accept any questions about me that you might have.
One more thing...if you want an rpg made, and don't want rtp main characters, you have to provide the sprites. Got too much to do already to hunt down your characters for you.

Thank you for the move.
And while I'm at it, thank you for the welcome.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 02:28:21 AM by Jin Flaymhart »

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Welcome to RMRK.

Yes there is a Modern interior/exterior tileset.

Good to know that you have been using the progrsm for awhile now. You get an advantage lol.

Make sure to read the rules in each catagory. See you around the forums.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
Well, you have told us you have some good expierence. You are welcome to the forums.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Welcome to rmrk!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
someone else on this forum has that exact same avatar

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

<3
Rep:
Level 90
someone else on this forum has that exact same avatar
I've seen that someone before as well..

:welcome: Have fun =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, the super mod AllianceKing2007 I think has it. He doesn't post so much, though.

Welcome to RMRK :pimp:

This smiley is my new trademark.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Welcome to RMRK!

Here's a modern city tileset.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v54e0c

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
WELCOME TO RMRK, have a greaaaaaaaaaaat time.
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Killing time's been killing me.
Thank you very much for the city set and welcomings. And if its a problem, I can change my avatar pic. Just looks exactly like my personal character. Or rather, the guy who appears in every game I've made to date as like a signature...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
A "hullo" back to you, mah good man.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I give you, the Diablo Post.

I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

I own the welcome forum.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club