RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask an Indian

<3
Rep:
Level 90
OOooOO, I got a second question/request!

Can you please tell me your point of view/information about the 8 or something legged elephant?

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
WT...8 legged elephant? hmm

Hey Bulls, is she refering to Lord Ganesh?
Because i have no other clue as to what can be the story behind and 8 legged elephant or who it is
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think thats him/her/it

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
OICWUTUDIDDER

So, there was this boy and his mom had gone to bath and all so she told him to gaurd the house when his someone came and wanted to go in but he didn't let him go in so the guy cut off his neck. The mom got so angry when she saw this that she used an elephants head and replaced his normal head with it. And he had a pet rat he rides and he likes laddoos. And he has a brother too, who was sooortt of jealous in one story.
not much, but because of the good things and all he did, like fighting the devils etc etc he became A God.
Arlen is hot.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
*Claps* that was awesome  ;8

~Winged