RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you listening?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
The Megas XLR Theme :)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Bullet for My Valentine - Her Voice Resides
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
LONGING from Dirge of Cerberus OST

Download http://cobalt.bluelaguna.net/dirge-of-cerberus-ost-soundtrack/217%20LONGING.mp3

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Bullet For My Valentine - Hit The Floor

My brother has the album on.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Scarecrow - Beck

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Mustard Gas - The Dear Hunter

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
River in the Road - Queens of the Stone Age

<3

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
The 69 Eyes - Sister Of Charity
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Where It's At - Beck

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Arlen's demo tracks that roph unearthed back in march (I believe it was.)

So

August - Ryan Leber

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
lol, i have all those too ;_; i <3 arlen.

also, i found out after the fact when holk uploaded innerpartysystem, that a good friend of mine knows them personally :O
~ fun fact.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Slippery People - Talking Heads

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Those demos are so embarrasingly bad.  :-[

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
No, no they aren't. I listen to them, don't I?

Serve the Servants - Nirvana

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Code: [Select]
[grooveshark]8549820[/grooveshark]

and thanks.  ;)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Do the dew. Seriously.
No Time for Tears ~ The Enemy

*First sig I've done in months.*

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
i haven't heard enough offspring.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
me neither.

I just found out that they wrote like, three different songs that i've heard and not known that they were behind it all....

yes.

I just looked them up because "You're gonna go far kid" >>

*cough cough*"HAMMERHEAD""SELF-ESTEEM""COME OUT AND PLAY"*cough cough*

and i had no idea.

*FAILS*

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
lol, I know what you mean. But I know their songs, I just don't listen to them as much as I would like to.