RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you listening?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
In Flames - Take This Life

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
System Of A Down - X
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Rooster by Alice in Chains

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Malicious Fingers by Snappleman (ocremix.org)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Donna Summer - Bad Girls

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Symphony X -Revelation (Divus Pennae ex Tragoedia)

Rep:
Level 89
Paint your target - Fightstar

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Amethystium - Tinuviel

Rep:
Level 91
Antestor's "Betrayed."

"If someone tries to debate you into changing your mind about your belief in God, that's not indicative of atheism in its truest form. It's just the work of an asshole who refuses to have the same respect for you that he demands you have of him. When one takes it to the point of debating your religion (or worse), they're overthinking it, and it becomes something similar to doctrine - the very thing atheists supposedly reject." - Mullis Lives!

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Nightwish - Wish I Had An Angel
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 89
Serris Battle - Metroid Fusion

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
Ten Speed (Of Gods Blood and Burial)- Coheed And Cambria

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Wanderer's Path - Legend of Mana OST

Uploading a bunch of OSTs soon...

EDIT: Not allowed small text anymore?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Numb Piano Instrumentals LOL.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Radiohead - Subterranean Homesick Alien

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Lordi - Hellbender Turbulence
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Emarosa - Casablanca

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
"Sleepless Ghostship (Pirate Music Loop)" by MaestroSegments.

Download http://audio.ngfiles.com/80000/80009_newgrounds_sleepl.mp3

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Love Song by 311

zypher <3
Arlen is hot.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Kroda - The Beginning of Winter Night, of Oskorei

Rep:
Level 89
Base - Jake Kaufman from Contra 4

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Sonja K - Nothing Compares To You
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Just Hold My Hand by Ryan Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeber (AKA Arlen)
Arlen is hot.