RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
a script for free style battle

Rep:
Level 87
not turn base battle
give me your stuff,yu not going to need them where your going....Disney land!!!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
You need to give more detail. There is more than one Battle System which is not turn-based.

Here's a real-time battle system. It's in Japanese, but all you have to do is copy it into your editor like any other battle system:

Cogwheel's RTAB

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yeah be more specific it would realy help.

like what type of battle system side view, front, action battle, tactical or the default

and what features it may have

Rep:
Level 87
yeah be more specific it would realy help.

like what type of battle system side view, front, action battle, tactical or the default

and what features it may have
like zeldas battle system

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Try:

Blizzard's ABS
or
Mr.Mo's ABS

And I suggest you look through the database before posting requests. ABSes are quite popular, though I suppose you might not know the terminology of the item you were looking for in this case.

Rep:
Level 87
thx but i don't get them can you give me a script

Rep:
Level 97
They are scripts...

Rep:
Level 87
can you post it please

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Try:

Blizzard's ABS
or
Mr.Mo's ABS

And I suggest you look through the database before posting requests. ABSes are quite popular, though I suppose you might not know the terminology of the item you were looking for in this case.

The scripts are in those links

Rep:
Level 87
which one is better

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Blizz's isn't done but I like it more
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
so the other one is good

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
best way is to get the demo's for both and test play. Remember each is different so select which fits in your game.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87