RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
need full tutorial (i downloaded abotu 5 mins ago)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
i get the jist of putting events and items down (trees etc) but thats ALL i know i mean how do i make the people follow me or join party etc

need a GOOD[/color] tutorial please :^^:

i have rpg maker XP

Rep:
Level 91
http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5031
that guy sure is bored

use the search button next time.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
:shock:  Now I'm sorry... but THAT is the silliest question I have seen posted here! Now questions like "How do I make a guy say something" is one thing, but asking how to put trees in just bit the bullet for me (If your dumb it is a phrase meaning topped it all of)
How to put events?
How to make a Map?
These questions are becoming newbier and newbier by the DAY!
Why doesn't anyone ever try figuring things out for themselves these days, thats how I learn, thats how most people on this forum learnt!
And If all else fails use the help manual or search button (Consult bluexx's sig for more info)

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: thatsmypie

Why doesn't anyone ever try figuring things out for themselves these days, thats how I learn, thats how most people on this forum learnt!

Correction : thats how nearly none of this forum learnt!

Second.

he said, he got the jist of it which means he can do it  :whoa: