RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] For all the advanced I need help!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
When I use the sprites from chars project, it always shows the colored boxed around my battle charsets. Can anyone tell me why? And also when I create a character in chars project it won't let me import the character. And yes I changed the file to a png file. So help would be wonderful.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 10:43:39 PM by Zeriab »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
when you import you see teh box that shows your char right? you should see the word transparency somewhere. Click on the color you DONT want to show up, and hit ok.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Open up the Import Manager? Import to Characters? I don't really get the problem, mostly because it makes no sense.

EDIT: Nouman's stuff, too.

I'm not trying to be complicated... but when I import my BATTLE CHARSETS I don't see anything that displays transparentcy. Could you be more specific? Or if there is any other method for not displaying that box around by character I would like to know.

On a totally different note. I thank you all for your help and insight. I am brand new here and you all have been nothing but helpful. So I thank you.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
If there's one way to get to people, it's images.

When this screen pops up after choosing what you want to import, left click the background.

Thanx a lot man. The information kind of confused me. The picture did the trick. Thanx a lot to both of you.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
No problem.

Don't forget to add [RESOLVED] to the title, if you don't have any other questions. ;)