RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK Problem Report

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
This is the section to report any problems you are having relating to the site. Whether it be a bug, a problem with another member or so forth. Please note, that you can also just PM a moderator, or administrator if you do not wish the problem to be public matter.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 02:59:10 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
This is a good idea.

Sometimes when I try and preview a post, the bottom of the page gets stretched really far, and it takes a long time to load.

It only happens sometimes.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
www.getfirefox.com

Only thing I can think of that's of any real difference between how you and me browse.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I got firefox months ago. ;)

Rep:
Level 88
Sometimes post meddle together, like mix. This only really happens on topics where the person below is quoting two people, and the text from the above post overlaps it and the above post loses it's signature.

It's happened twice within five months.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Just grab the side of your browser window and drag it a bit so that the forum changes width and your browser re-calculates how far apart vertically everything should be, and it'll snap into place. Lol screwed on the Grass theme, since the forum is fixed width.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Incremental_reflow_bugs
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
Oh, lmao. I thought it was probably bad loading or something. And yeah... I ain't using any other theme any time soon. xD Twice in five months, I think it will be bearable. :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Ok I have mostly logged onto this site from work I created my account at work just last week for some reason everytime I try to get onto the forums from home it tells me that "error Guest is banned from forum" I even try to log in and it still gives me the same error. I wanted to know if someone could unban me somehow I forgot to write down my IP before I left for work this morning but i should be able to post it friday. The main reason i bring this up is because Im supposed to be pm nouman for map class and If I can't get on from home I wont be able too.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 02:17:42 PM by CronoMarleandLucca »
I just started planning my first game.
Look here for updated info.

Rep:
Level 102
There is no ban set in which the reason displayed to the member has the word "guest" in it.
bringing sexy back

pokeball WcWOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
2 + 2 is a math problem, NOT 4.
Theres a slight problem with repping, if you change someone's rep and try to change it back, it goes up one.  Just a slight error, but I thought you should know.
If you are reading this, the government of the U.S.A. is currently planting a chip in your brain.
People like decreasing my Rep. In fact, people like decreasing most others people's rep.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If you minus rep and then you plus rep within 3 hours, it takes it as a mistake of pressing the wrong button so in return, it ups 2. Vice versa, too.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
No, it opposes your action.

You say minus one.

Then you change your mind and say, nah, I wanna plus him.

So it reverts to where it was before you touched it, and adds one.

0-1=-1

Change your mind, and go the other way.

UNDO "-1" = 0 + 1 = 1

This is what, second grade math? Come on guys...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That's what I said! It ups 2 from where you were.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
OH, I thought you meant the code made a mistake. I see.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Something is wrong with the "Members" section of the Wiki.

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Yeah, it works now. There was a page fault on there for about an hour, then it worked again.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
My youtube tags do not work. When I paste my url in the tags, the forum reads the post as blank.
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Testing...

and

and

and some

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiNcEguuFSA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiNcEguuFSA</a>

EDOT: In the URL just copy everything after =.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
okay. Testing on my end.

Aaaand solved. Thank you.

Rep:
Level 102
Huh, I don't have a problem with youtube tags :o

Code: [Select]
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euIaD4Tk4V8[/yt]

Becomes:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euIaD4Tk4V8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euIaD4Tk4V8</a>

It might have been that you were trying to post https. In which case you can't have mixed HTTPS/HTTP content. Just remove the S  :)
bringing sexy back

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Noted, sir.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Hi everyone.
I have a few problem with rmrk attachments files. When I try to download any file from any format (.exe , .zip, nor jpg, png, other image file) everytime I have error when I try to open after download it.
I already tried with chrome, firefox, IE, and also with windows 10 , 7 and XP. Any OS and browser couldn't open any file from here.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks.