RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Henshin Studios Recrutment

Rep:
Level 87
we are making a game, we hope to acomplish a 20-40 hour gameplay experience. we need people on this project.

the game is called Metora and it's kinda of a phantasy star game sort of. theres three planets ones futuristic ones feudal and the others un-enhabited. the story is long and is still being written. we excpet the game to be done by next year.

our website is:    http://henshinstudios.50webs.com

-----------------------------------------------
we have:
Expert Programmer
Lead Designer
Co-Designers
Writer
Script writer
Co-writer/script writers
Concept Artist

we need:

Mapper: you need to be able to make futuristic and feudal maps as the game has both in it
Spriter: You need to be able to make good looking sprites that resemble our concept art, and are compatible with rpg maker XP
Pixel Artist: you will need to help the mapper and spriter, as well as main some graphics for cutscenes
Composer: you must know how to compose music
Second Concept Artist: you must be a good artist who knows how to draw anime, color and finish pictures digitally.
Cutscene artist: You must be proficant with flash

Rep:
Level 87
hey ill be the mapper if you want. i just need to get the tilesets and autotiles and i can do anything

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hey ill be the mapper if you want. i just need to get the tilesets and autotiles and i can do anything

posting a screenshot of your past maps you have would help
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I could help as a mapper, check my post here in the "Team and Tester Recruitment" section for examples of my work.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 87
ahhhh. i wiped out all my projects... ill make some new ones

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I might apply as a mapper, once I see a little bit more about the game.  Here's some examples,  I don't have any examples of futuristic, but I can get some if you'd like.

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 87
awesome i sent you mappers messages. for anyone else here is a concept art i did just so you guys get an idea about the game.