RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
NAME PENDING

Rep:
Level 87
[[[CONTENT LOST PLEASE RETRY AT WWW.BATTLEWORLDRPG.NET - SOLITUDE MUST BE FOUND]]]
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 10:26:42 PM by xilef »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
?_? pokemon tileset. thats lols  :D
but it meets requirments so, moved ~
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Looks, interesting... I'll download the demo in a little while.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
...You're El Felixo right? (Or something like that). Anyway, I'll download it RIGHT away once I clean up my laptop's memory.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Sorry everyone, but for the download to work you need to register to moddb.com.
Here's a megaupload link: www.megaupload.com/BattleWorldRPG

<3
Rep:
Level 90
...Hey, I remember playing this way back. I remember I got confused at the start and then I kept losing to a boss...I don't remember what I did after that.

~Winged

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
the battle system looks nice. ;) im downloading it now :)

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 87
...Hey, I remember playing this way back. I remember I got confused at the start and then I kept losing to a boss...I don't remember what I did after that.

~Winged
Probably went to the side-quest boss, which can't be beaten until you're around level 50.
If you do get stuck on bosses, then equip Materia. Quite alot of players forget about materia and complain that they die too much because they didn't have magic (Which you gain from materia).
Best party is thought to be Firzen/Gus, Freeze/Felix and JulianBeta/Lloyd but that hasn't been confirmed by me.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thanks for the tip! Now when I get back to playing it I get the upper hand (muhahaha)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Hey, this is a complete rip, those are the Little Fighter chars and spritus, cheater. The names are diff but they are the graphics, its okay nothing slips by me. Also the pokes graphics, lol
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 87
If you read the first post it should tell you all that anyway.
Select change name and you'll see the LF2 names instead of the Battle World names.
Cheater? Grr...There was no cheating involved in making a game based entirely around rips :P
I was thinking about creating a multiplayer network system for the Chao baseball so you can go up against people from around the world.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I was thinking about creating a multiplayer network system for the Chao baseball so you can go up against people from around the world.

That'd be fun :). I have a vendetta against them chaos, and hitting them with a baseball bat sounds like it would be a good way to release my vengeance.

Rep:
Level 87
my only comment is your game banner it looks like a finger to me or something...-_-

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
This sounds pretty cool, and I'd love to play the demo. But I get a "Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available" when I try to download it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Jet Set Radio
Looks interesting. I'll try later.
- My company P:
Detectives

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Sorry everyone, but for the download to work you need to register to moddb.com.
Here's a megaupload link: www.megaupload.com/BattleWorldRPG

works for me Irockman1

Rep:
Level 87
The old link in post 1 has been replaced with the mega upload link, so it should be fine.
Ah, I see now. Megaupload removed it for some reason.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I get a "Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available" when I try to download it.
Same here.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 87
I can't fix those links, so instead, I released the next version!
1.7e, download link at the top of the first post with information on what's new!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Looks like Dragon Ball z Meets Pokemon... What a combo... Looks fun more than a serious game.

Like it !!!  ;)

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 87
Please report any bugs you find in 1.7e to be fixed in the next release.
Just to remind people who don't know, there are thousands of secrets in battle world rpg, things like talk to a picture 50 times or flick a few switches, so if you think you've done everything then go on a cheat hunt.