RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Its a good day...

Rep:
Level 88
Its been a good day. I got home and my mom told me that I got something from our old Forign Exchange Student from Korea, Jinny. I was happy at just this, because she is like my sister, and I miss her. I got a box. And in it was a post card. I read it, and it was telling about her time in New York City. She had fun. Then, I found a huge pillow in the shape of a Sprite can. Happiness! Then, there was a wrapped box in the bottom. I opened it, and it was .hack parts 2, 3, and 4. I wanted these for a long time, but I can never find them. I was VERY happy. I also got a card with that. And inside it was a drawing of me and one of my friends. She draws really good, so this is very cool. So, my day has been great. :flash: :stick: :huge:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Cutest user ever.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Sprite Pillow! KOREA FTW!!!! XD Complete contrast of your other post of your bad day.

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, it is quite different. I have bad days and good days. And then I REALLY good days.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Rep:
Level 88
Cutest user ever.

ZXM thinks boys are cute.
Whoa, wait... I missed something...

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Cutest user ever.

ZXM thinks boys are cute.
Whoa, wait... I missed something...

Don't worry, he comes on to all the new male members. Just give him your phone number if your interested... ^.~

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
D_S how about you PM me your number?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Congrats, I wished I had a day like yours. It's been hell because I handed in a half finished assessment, my
Spoiler for:
period "blood" leaked on my bed
and I got locked out of my house (I came in through a loosely locked door)

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
D_S how about you PM me your number?
I can do it for you, but i won;t cuz we're enemies righhttt?

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, I guess. :\

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I could give it to you if you did one thing for me though..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96

<3
Rep:
Level 90
You're always looking for an advantage Nighty =/

Can't you see he is interested? Can't you help them get together? =<

~Winged
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 09:07:52 AM by Winged »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
You're always looking for an advantage Nighty =/

Can't you see The man I want to have sex with  is interested? Can't you help them get together? =<

~Winged
LoL. <3 the filter

<3
Rep:
Level 90
WTF..danm mod powers >=/ Anyway, I wonder what my original message was...I completely forgot =O

EDIT: Never mind, why can't you type k.a.r.l anyway?

~Winged
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 09:08:43 AM by Winged »

Rep:
Level 87
i still hate it you got those games befor me....ive been looking for them everywhere
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.