RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Omfg not him again!

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
Hi, most of you don't know me and anyone who remembers doesn't really know me either. So here's what happened, who I am, and why I'm back. (Note: Get used to me posting big ass posts)

Not so detailed time line
- February 13, 2005, 08:21:29 PM
I registered for "Crankeye" and was a beginner RPG Maker. I don't remember much but I would make window skins, edit scripts, and only posted in RMXP related topics. I admit, 2 years ago I was an asshole. Rather immature and ignorant, I usually got flamed for it. I also had crappy games lol. So I spent some time here, and remember when Blizzard and the other guys were still normal members.

- Around early 2006
So I was promoting my (Really crappy pointless game) made by me and my friends called "Weapon". About a obese teacher taking over the world, anyways after that I created a rather stereotypical type of game called "Chronicles of Black". About a African Canadian and the pressures of labeling. It had a good message for players but wasn't really completed. I was flamed for making a "Racist and immature" game on hbgames.org. So I quit the project and basically never promoted my other games since. Thus relieving me from the forums.

- A while later
I forgot about the forum, and was into MMORPGs for a while. So I was basically forgotten.

- Late 2006-Present day
Obviously I've grown and matured. I needed a way to express my ideals and creativity and the first thing that came to mind was make a game. I had the stories and plot in my head instantly and as I wrote I progressed the plot. Using the familiar program of RMXP, I created a fan game for Tales of the Abyss. But as I worked on it, the plot eventually changed enough to the point I created an original game. I posted it here and as expected, had good results.

I'll find my old posts later to show what I mean by "Immature and Ignorant".

I read the forums a lot but nobody seems to notice because I RARELY post. Kinda a forum drifter.
Well the point of this is because I was uncomfortable with the community and the changes, so in order to change that I decided to finally introduce myself.

So in short: Hello, I'm MrMoo. Or you can call me Chris. Cya guys around.
(btw where did Crankeye go?)

- -

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Hey Chris!

welcome  :rk:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wow. I didn't really read through that (sorry to be rude :() but I can kinda tell that you're a professional kind of guy.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Welcome

And Crankeye's story is a tragic one. In early 2007, during a late-night cruise, Crankeye accidentally drove into a cliff and though escaping from the car, fell off the cliff and died. As all great men do, he died young at the age of 27.

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
Are you serious... Because I find it extremely rude to joke about someone dying whether they did or not. Although if that is true do you mind finding me the topic about this?

- -

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If he actually died, then he wouldn't be joking. Jeez. That's sad ;9

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
As far as I know, algebra's cracked. I haven't seen Crank in a while though. Welcome back! I seem to rember having read a few of your posts a few months ago.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Crankeye's still around every now and then =o

He was in the IRC channel an hour or two ago ~

I remember you =p

You might want to read this; it'll give you a nice update story of what's gone on etc ~
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Meh- I have an active imagination. I'm sorry if I came off as rude. Crankeye is still out there... somewhere. He's not dead as far as I know.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wow you really fooled me. Anyways, again, hi, my twin. >:]

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Cr4nk3y3s in my bed, so all of you shut up.

Welcome back, have fun and looking at your old post I don't think anyone would overly care~

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I REMEMBER YOU, though i didn't know you were Chris

WELCOME BACK!
Arlen is hot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Hallo i think i remember you vagely  ??? oh well hey