RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Saucy's Game, Sacred Dawn~ 2K3

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Sacred Dawn

This will be moved to the abandoned project section quite soon as a doubt I'll be updating it, it's also not as polished as I'd like, but it's not bad~

I wont be typing much info on it, I feel it's quite good. Large maps too.

Basic story,

Uh, your character's in the 'evil' position, the games heavily story based and if made correctly quite sad/touching too. Anything more would spoil. I'm quite happy with the story parts of the game.

Demo length,

The quickest time I can play this through, is 30mins, you could be looking at 45-60mins though.

The demo is 620mb (compressed) and a brownie point to who ever downloads it~

A lot of the minigames where not completed or debugged, but it contains mainly finely detailed things, e.g;

*Readable books in library

*Some of my original piano music/playing

*Semi-custom, and custom sprites

*In built drama play (only contains a suikoden theme, was planned so you could watch many scenes from beloved games)

*Heavily cut/edited anime movie seen, fits it well and you haven't seen it :3

*Some mini carnival games, don't know which ones work however

*The minigame where you can judge people for crimes they have committed (one judgment only)

*The ability to buy a house and unit, you can also buy furniture for them. This is heavily detailed on the apartment high-rise part~

*Has been debugged, excluding the mini-games.

*Battle system custom sprites, FF6 style~

*It's on RM2oo3, so it's oldskool, which pwns.

I think that's it, may be more.

Problems

A few of the houses can't be accessed and the SE&SW area's of the city has not been made/completed.

This game will lag on lower end computers =)

It is big file size wise and won't get smaller.

THIS TOOK ME 14 HOURS TO DOWNLOAD, someone play it :*
(I got an estimated two hour download time, and I'm at something like 54mbps)

Music

Cutscene Song: I actually know the band who plays that song, they where never overly successful but that one song was playing in the radio here for two weeks I believe. Band: One dollar Short, Song: Little Robot. Loverly punk/rock song.

Classical pieces: Moonlight Sonata, one me playing it, the other a pro.

Title Scene Music: Mine, made it. Very, very simple~

Drama Play Music: Ahh, it's a remake from the game, so the credits would go to them, and me.

Music is required, so no speakers, no download =)

Basic walk through
Spoiler for:
Basically, just get out of the castle, go to the NE section, watch the play the go back to the eleventh level of the castle.

Spoiler for Story Spoilers DON'T CLICK >:(:
You play a Cruel Emperor of a nation called Krinzonn, The main character Tyr, has been set up as a god to his people. The opposition, the Sacred Dawn, are there to stop you, but they're not good guys either :-) in fact, they may be more evil then your side. Tyr falls in love with his maid, much to the disliking of his knights, some of which end up betraying him~

Screen Shots

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

Download

Sacred Dawn

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Cool...i guess. Hey look at it this way. It may just be a demo D_S, but not many people even get that far lol.

Besides, for being a short game and something you wont be updating it looks like you put some effort into it. I'll try it out.
Sig by MacGravel

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I won't be able to play it  :tpg:

It looks alright, though I can't really say until I play it  :tpg: I might attempt to download Rpg Maker 2003 sometime

~Winged

pokeball QigOffline
Rep:
Level 87
Is it just me or is 650mb for a 30 minute game odd?

Or is 650mb a typo? lol
Working on world of sorrow again.

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for July 2008Project of the Month winner for May 20072011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Quotes '619.14 MB' from the filefront site.

So um... I don't really know what got into there. :o It's really scary to be honest, so try to tune it down a little and more people will attempt it.  :)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
The maps seem okay. But I did notice a few errors.

The demo features seem fun.

And, I'm sure you could have atleast given us the basic storyline. I don't like playing  games that I know nothing about.