RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rpg maker 95

Rep:
Level 87
The other day I went to my mates house and gave him rpg maker 95 only for a joke and it never worked he didint have the right specs hahaha these are hes specs

Windows 95
100 mhz
45 MB disk space
CD rom drive

Now that was very funny dont ya think so :mex:

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Wow, a windows 95. With only 45mb memory. Maybe your frined is sick or something. You may want to give him some medicine (Money) so he can get better (new computer). hint hint.

And thats mean. lol
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
hahaha yup I ask him how much he bought his pc for and he said he bought it for 35 pounds he got it back in 2005 maybe his porr lol

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You can get RPG Maker 95 here =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
Yes thats a website for buggy versions of rpg maker 95 200 2003 xp I think don muigel tanslated rpg maker as a joke it doesnt work

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
You can get RPG Maker 95 here =o

I think he just meant that his friends computer wasnt good enough it install/run RPG Maker 95
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
o right haha thats a good joke maybe my freind should join he could get some help firstly using xp and not 95 windows that is

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
I dont think his computer can even properly run Windows 95. Man, you should start a charity for your friend. xP.

Trying to install XP would either

1. Destroy his computer,because it requires atleast 250mb of HD space to install, fast proccessing speed, 128 ram, etc.

2. Just deny the computer access to install

3. Show a pop up that says "Sorry, Windows Xp is only for cool people"
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
6 hours ago I gave my mate a phone call and started yapping on about his low specs.
And guess what he said that hes gonna prove that his pc is powerful and is gonna install vista on it hahahaha hes pc might crash and never boot again hahahahahaha

is that funny or what?
lol

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
That's if Vista actually installs!

Maybe if he's lucky he can install that fancy Windows logo in the 45 megs of space ;)

Rep:
Level 87
Maybe not maybe the specs of image viewing software is to powerful for his pc he probley couldent even look at that fancy windows logo haha