RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
recurting for 2k3

Rep:
Level 87
Hi there I need help with mapping sprites sounds and events
i dont care how many pepole want to help they can so no ones late to help
thanx  :bean:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 06:34:02 PM by zeldaz »

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
You should present an idea of what you had in mind. Name of your project, plot/stroy, etc.
Just asking people to help you do this stuff wont attract many members with the skill.

Just update your first post.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
okay its a project I already started and it is in it early steps

Project Name Golden castle

Story In the later 20th century and a group of monster have taken over a castle with magic powers its called the golden castle. The monster group name is greved stock  have killed the king of the castle and now they rule it.

Miles away from the castle a young boy called Callanish Scripton he is called in a nightmare to the golden castle and soon he realises the king has been killed.

So the next morning he tells his dad about it and then his dad allows hinm to go a quest to find the golden castle.

Dont worry that stor may change later on in my project.

So anyway im looking for mappers spriters and event makers for these things.

Mappers city/ old town chipsets

Spriters Modern day pepole/cool monsters.

Event makers Battle systems/ buildings banks/ shipyards etc

again thanx :mex:

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
For what maker is it? 2km 2k3, or XP. I know you said you used 2k3 just make that noticable in your post. Also, you can edit your first post with the "MODIFY" button.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
Hello everyone cmon join I like this place

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Zeldaz, please. The proper way of setting up a recruitment Thread is posted as a sticky in this catagories.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9811.0.html

Zeriab explains what it should have. Till then I doubt anyone will join up. Im sorry to say it but you have to set it up like that. If not a mod will lock this thread up.
Sig by MacGravel