RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Song Remix Contest

Rep:
Level 88
Nah, all I said before was I came.

EDIT: Just noticed the new thing for quotes, the level system and all this other stuff. What the hell? Oh and funnily my rep has gone down thirty since I left. So obviously some dumbaus has just been de-repping me every three hours without bothering to get a life. Interesting to note.

EDIT 2: Here we are... I think it's complete.

EDIT 3: Song removed. Further down you can download (if it ain't there yet I'm uploading).
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 05:59:39 AM by ataraxy2 »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
All of these are pretty good so far, and Ataraxy's reminds me of when Charlie dies.

Heartless bastard

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I should have mine up tonight or tomorrow, or at the very VERY latest, the day after.

If things go smoothly.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Going nice n slow there Ataraxy.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I've been busy all week, but I plan on tackling this on Saturday. Keep the polls open until Sunday for me?

Rep:
Level 88
Ryan - nice. ^_^ Coolies take on Bubbleman! Keeps the boppy feel that is in the original. (I didn't know there was a vocal screaming Go! in MIDI. So what is that thing at the end? xD)

Nightwolf - Like a solo, cute. Really cool and relaxing as opposed to the original Bubbleman.

So far these are all cool entries. Waiting for your's Arrow, knowing that you like chip you should know what I'm hoping for! ;D

EDIT: Sorry for all you who downloaded my remix but I've got a newer version I'll be uploading soon. Differences... end is a fade out (anti-climatic however), quality is improved, renamed - some instruments are hard to compress which is why the original only sounded good on high volume. Hopefully this version fixes that (and hopefully I'm allowed to update it Arrow?).
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 07:15:33 AM by ataraxy2 »

Rep:
Level 96
I guess its okay once, but only once, kay?

Man, I need to think these things out more before just starting a damn topic. @__@

Oh and mine is done.

Rep:
Level 88
KK Arrow. Nice addition to the melody! >.< Love those breaks too. Downloaded the mp3 and it was kind of hard to hear them though nothing that me turning the volume up don't fix though.

Rep:
Level 96
July 1st = contest submission time is over. Any submitted past right now will not be accepted lol. Time for you to do your part mr contest judge guy.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
So, who won?

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Up to Sword.