RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kingaran Fantasy

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Well i know my storylines suck but heh, whatever!

This one took me 3 days to cook up, i tried my best and its the story im keeping.

Story

Your name is Finwe Artim and your a member of Snow, a small bandit group from the northest eastern reaches of Kingara. You have been with these bandits since you were young, and you have no memory of how you came to be with them. King Herberus of Kingara is sending his troops all over the world, wiping out all the rebellion and bandit clans. Nobody knows why, and anyone who had any knowledge has been silenced. Snow is one of the last rebellion groups left in Kingara, and to stay alive, they have setup a plan, and that is to kill the king.

On the other side of the world, a war has broken out. Monsters are appearing from an unknown source and are attacking villagers. A small unit of troops has been sent to combat these monsters and find where abouts they are coming from

Characters

Name : Finwe Artim

Description : Finwe is a member of the "snow" bandit group from the northern reaches of Kingara. Strong minded and very intelligent, and very talented with the sword. Finwe knows nothing of his life before the being with "snow", and often asks Banji, his fellow bandit and close friend about it, but has never learnt anything. Finwe is the main character in Kingaran Fantasy.

Preffered Weapon : Long Sword

Name : Banji Urtur

Description : A cheeky blonde haired member of the "snow" bandits. Banji is very handy with his sword and is a crucial member to the "snow" team. Fast and strong, Banji is an excellent hunter too. Knows alot more than he lets out, Banji plays a crucial role in Kingaran Fantasy!

Preffered Weapon : Long Sword

Name : Anon

Description : Anon is an knight in the Kingaran army. Fully trained with the lance, Anon is a main asset to the King. Anon has a strong mind, and has a great tactical mind, and combined with his amazing skill with the Lance, this makes Anon a deadly force to reckon with. Anon is the main "side" character in this game!

Preffered Weapon : Lance

Name : Tira Maini

Description : A small intelligent girl, Tira is a mysterious person. She is able to touch into the deepest of hearts with her gentle attitude and kind personality. She is able to call upon natures forces and makes an excellent healer. Tira plays a very major part in the game, almost as important as Finwe.

Preffered Weapon : Staff

Name : Callum

Description : Callum is the head of the Handrum tribe. He is very brave and unlike the rest of his clan, he is not afraid to admit his demonic nature. Getting old, Callums brutal strength prove a valuble asset to Finwe and the others.

Preffered Weapon : Big Blades

Name : Reyn

Description : Reyn is a wise young adult, with an extremely intelligent brain. Nobody knows much about Reyn, but he always seems to know whats going on, and despite meeting Finwe for the first time in this game, he seems to know more than he is letting out.

Preffered Weapon : Staff

Name : Bari

Description : Bari is a beautiful young elf from the Harwood forest. Bari is loud, confident and ace with a bow. Her amazing ability to shoot has earnt her respect amongst humans, and is known for never missing a target.

Preffered Weapon : Bow

Name : Kairos

Description : Kairos is a gifted man. Picked by the King personally to be an "elite", Kairos has travelled the world pulling off missions for the king. The first man to use the "guns" created by the Kingaran scientists, he is the only one who knows the weapons secret. He rarely misses, and proves a powerful asset for the King. He has an evil, yet amazing tactical mind.

Preffered Weapon : Handguns

Name : Arkumar

Description : Arkumar is the best. Recognised around the globe, Arkumar is the fastest, strongest and most skilled human in Kingara. His amazing fighting technique has made him feared around the world, and is in charge of most of the Kings missions. Arkumar uses a thick long sword which he uses to his favour.

Preffered Weapon : Long Swords

Name : Santanos

Description : Santanos is an old hermit from a small shack in the Heria desert. Santanos studied the ancient tower of Kingara, and was known to be gradually going mad.

Preffered Weapon : None (Prefers Magic)

Features

Deep Storyline!
Engaging Side Quests to further game play experience!
Over 50 unique weapons!
Over 10 playable characters!
Huge, beautiful world to explore!
Good / Evil System

Screenshots

Well the ones i have atm are kinda ... crap, but heres the link to them ^_^

http://www.kingaranfantasy.com/index.php?id=screenshots

Im working hard on getting some decent screenies in as soon as possible.

Homesite

http://www.kingaranfantasy.com

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
wow, that mapping and charset is amazing, plus the stoery is good. were you by any chance inspired to use the name Snow for a militant group from FFVII's AVALANCHE?

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Sounds and looks very nice :^^:

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Awesome, dude! Can't wait for this one!  8)
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
wasnt this around before though> how many of these topics do you have dwarra?

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
This is all new to me. I haven't seen a topic on this before.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
oh...well, i like the new charset you got for finwe dwarra

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: Lord Dante
oh...well, i like the new charset you got for finwe dwarra

Yea, but its all changed and the topic was like 8 pages >.>

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i see what you mean...

ah well, i look forward to this game!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Looking good buddy! The game I to play.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Thanks guys  8)

To be honest i havnt touched RM in 3 weeks.. because of urm something... >_>

BlueXx knows OMG

But now im back in business  8)

Rep:
Level 91
yeah he had 1 hand on the darn football and the other on his tea the whole time

xcluding the times he kept saying "shut up ,  i am working on kf i didn't work on it for days" *later this very day* "working on kf.. not working.. blablabla"
*later that day* "ok ok so i was playing football omg omg omg xbox "

he hardly spends time with the kids anymore  :cry:
holy shit my sig was big!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol...with the kids...thats new...

football? on of US plays FOOTBALL?!!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Dr. Sword plays football too. Its like a frat house up in this here forum!!!

(The game sounds cool dwarra, I've been keepin' tabs on it for awhile. So uh.. get your ass in gear!)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: GilgameshRO
Dr. Sword plays football too. Its like a frat house up in this here forum!!!

i really need to stop leaving...

:?

oh well...i have a gf now, so bite me...

*non spam*

So, hows the game coming?

Rep:
Level 90
God how many things are you gonna remake in this game? lol!
Sounds great, cant wait  8)

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
This is going to be my best version yet, and i cant seem to see myself learning anything new before a demo is released. So this should be the last version heh

Rep:
Level 90
I sure hope so, we dont want you releasing another demo and then a week later say "Oh sorry, change of plan, I am going to remake the whole thing again!" lol

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
well everything is nice besides the battlers.... they look really corny :S
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
:O_o:

They look better than most RMXP battlers.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Dillydally
well everything is nice besides the battlers.... they look really corny :S

Whats wrong with the battles. Wait, I think I know where he is coming from, he might use 2k3 and might not like xp, thus thinking the battles are corny!
But I personally think they look fine.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Small update. Done a few maps, ill post one here in a minute!

sounds great! I can't wait!  :)  looks VERY VERY cool!
Don't be afraid,
instead,be like it,
make it fear you.

-Adef

actually my battlers are awesome looking :D i can show you a couple if u want me to...  :^^:
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Not really, this is Kingaran Fantasy .

Ive been working on the game pretty heavily this morning, so theyll be a few extra screenies up soon. Ill also post the cranks quests ones >.>

Rep:
Level 91
hehe, dwarra, i really like the basic storyline, it sounds really good. I also liked your screenshots :D
anyways, i hope you're right, and you won't redo it >_<
but hell.. who knows o.O

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
DUDE! MICHAEL! havent seen you for a while...

hows the game? gonna have any scripts, at all?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Very impressive
Untitled Game

Story: 0%
Mapping: 0%
Characters: 0%