RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Making my own .gifs?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I was wondering what program to use and where I can download a free copy.
I desperatly need this for a school assignment.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Go to google and type in GIF Animators, you should get a good free one as the first link or so.

Here is one

http://www.download.com/3000-2186-5422267.html
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 12:14:18 AM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Or you could get the Flash trail version.

The Cd Key can be arranged XD
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Thanks guys I'll try the first one then maybe try the next one if it not work right.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
flash would probably be the easiest option as it has some tools that may help you such as motion tweening. However as a previous poster pointed out its not free but arrangements can be made :).

try some of the free ones and if they dont agree with you move on

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, also, if you don't want it flash, you can publish it as a GIF, so you can make it in Flash, yet turn it into a GIF. 

I'm pretty sure anyway...