RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Request - Animated Side Veiw Battle System

Rep:
Level 87
Considering the one listing on this site isn't working or I can't find anyone to help me:

Dose anyone know of a Animated SVBS and how to configure it with my sprites?

Thanks for the help in advance.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Theres a Minkoff's Animated Side-View Battle System Enchantedat hbgames.org, hope that helps (sorry if this is advertising but we really should go to where the script came from instead of copy and paste right?)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
        errr yeah on that forum i found CCOAS cbs side view it rocks kinda like the one in white ties but better, and umm configuring the sprites is easy as long as you know how to make or edit sprites :D errr here is a screen shot to make things clearer the cbs composes only bout the side view nothing to do with the hp bars and stuff and all the battlers sprites on this game is made by me exept for the battle back lmao =)

i found it on "http://www.hbgames.org/forums/local_links.php?catid=29&linkid=1025" sorry if i put a direct link errr hope the admin on this forum, wun get mad at me tnx

« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 06:08:56 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
@dollmage: That is my favorite ASVBS. I was using that on HoL, and I am using it on TotW:TFG. By far the best ASVBS in existance.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
@dollmage: That is my favorite ASVBS. I was using that on HoL, and I am using it on TotW:TFG. By far the best ASVBS in existance.

irgna do you have the rtab version i search everywhere cant seem to find it T_T 'it would realy help using minkoffs cbs cut's the part where my character can wield the weapon and change it to what it looks like on the battle.
tnx

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
What do you mean? Like the weapon the character is holding changes depending on the weapon he/she has equiped?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yes i just have to do someting like this

Spoiler for:

then rename the file which correspond's to the heroes weapon and name like this

"Ziegfred_7th Heaven_Sword_attack.png" then just continue to make copies and put it in the exact position as the character's position, when they defend got hit blah blah blah

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
You have to make sure that the weapons are alligned with the character. The link you posted is supposed to have the version with visual weapons. I have the version at that site.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
You have to make sure that the weapons are alligned with the character. The link you posted is supposed to have the version with visual weapons. I have the version at that site.

err yeah ^_^ also some sprites with it i kinda use some of them as template but their just a bit small so i have to make a new one but dang their good all creds to ccoa ^_^ but i still want to have a rtab version =( .

this are the few guys i made up ^_^ they each have diff weapon set :D but i wont post it =p havent finish my game so im not gonna put the whole sprite set hehehe
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 10:17:28 AM by dollmage »

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
what program do you guys use to make your sprites????

Rep:
Level 87
When i try to get the demo it says the link is outdated.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
yeah same
says link is outdated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mex:
also what programs do you guys use to make/edit sprites???