RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Information of Life in Outer Space

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Well, since this is my topic, and it hasn't been on track for about a week, I don't really care anymore. People got lost in their sci-fi fantasies and ruined it.

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
I'd be extremely surprised if Earth is the only planet to inhabit living creatures. Space is so large that it'd be impossible to tell in our lifetime if there would be life out there. It really makes me think, to what just might be out there.
->

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
But it would be nice. We would have an ally, shortcuts on our technology, and way more stuff.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I highly doubt an advanced alien technology would be stupid enough to be our ally, or give us more advanced technology.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I highly doubt an advanced alien technology would be stupid enough to be our ally, or give us more advanced technology.

Case in point...  ::)

Joking of course.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Why wouldn't they? We are probably more advanced in something that they aren't. You don't need to master cookie making to travel in space. And you do live life until you eat a cookie, either. ;8

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
This debate has lost all decency.

[locked]