RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Request mapping tutorials here.

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
Can someone please give me a tutorial on making a forest...mine always turns out...for lack of a better word BLECH! (horrible). A tutorial, no matter how small, would help, I use the dark woods spriteset.

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
Here's a link to a forest tutorial I made for someone else.  It should give you a pretty good idea on making a forest.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16142.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
are you ever gonna finish the port tut? that would be a good one to have

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
I can't use that one because I want a dark forest...like haunted almost....so yeah....big difference.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That is a haunted forest... The fog. That's where the "haunted" comes in.

Rep:
Level 88
If you'd like you can add a bit of a dark tint to it also, to make it look like it's night.

Spoiler for:

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
hey can you make a tutorial of a tower extirion and interion please thanks
sometimes my GirlFriend may play with my acccount

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
Wow danny that's a great idea...I'd also love to see an inner and outer tower tutorial.

Rep:
Level 87
...I'M HUNGRY! Food plawks
How about a large mansion mapping tut? say, 2 floors, 100 x 100 or 125 x 75.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm going to lock this topic until I can get some time to do these tutorials.  I'll reopen it when I post them.