RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Food

Oh damn! I forgot remit also means Bills!
I honestly don't know how to spell it. :(
But its not pronounced the way that remit is
The financial one is pronounced Re-Mit.The one im talking about is pronounced Rem-it.
I don't know how to spell it so i just thought of the quickest way to spell it.
And that was Remit

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Quote from: Zeriab
Laws are based on definitions and differs from place to place.

Anyway I consider vegans to be suffering from a psychological disease.

Nah.. i did care..but now as nobody listens i don't really care if ppl eat a chiken infront of me, i live my ways.
Arlen is hot.

Whoever made this poll is a complpetly immature fag.

Double Post:

Quote from: GilgameshRO
I'm a meatetarian. Did you know you are killing plants for food? You disgusting vegi eaters! They were just minding their own buisness basking in the sun. Plants are living things too you know!! At least meat tastes good!

Seriously though? Living things must eat other living things because they need to absorb the energy from them. That is why we don't eat rocks. Everything we eat was once alive, and that is the way it has to be. Maybe you can trick yourself into thinking its all good because you aren't eating animals. But that fact of it is to support your life other lives must end. If you can't deal with that then I guess maybe you should stop killing things and die? Thats the only way you can stop. Get off your god damn high horse, thinking you are somehow better or better off because you only kill things that supposedly don't have feelings.

Ha you think we are sick.You are actually slaughtering an animal that did nothing to you. And most vegetarians don't eat plants dumbass.They eat the droppings off plants like tomatoes and Patatoes

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
First off, it's called RENNET, not remit lol.

Secondly, this substance is not found IN cow's milk, but added TO the milk by humans for the purposes of making CHEESE. While this stuff is originally taken from a cow, namely it's stomach, nowadays there's alternate and also atrifical substitutes.

Also, how is using milk froma cow in anyway contributing to it's death? So calves drinking milk from their mothers are in fact killing them? Cows make milk, wether or not we take it.

[EDIT] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rennet
bringing sexy back

LMAO,It sounded like a reamit when i first heard it.
I just know it was left overs from there bones..

Rep:
Level 89
Actually some cows are only raised to produce milk and not to be slaughtered for meat. Kind of makes ya think doesn't it now?

Nope.Not at all.

Rep:
Level 89
I just try to not think about the animal I'm eating.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Quote from: Mental
Whoever made this poll is a complpetly immature fag.

Double Post:

I will slap u if u try to start a fight by using bad words.

I made the FIRGGIN TOPIC AND THE MODS MADE A POLL FOR ME!

adn ps dont double post.
Arlen is hot.

No im talking about that one poll option..
Vegan here,My life sucks as i can only eat plants.So im just killing the earth even more.Oh well at least im saving the animals.
Who ever made that IS immature.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Too bad its true.  :?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No im talking about that one poll option..
Vegan here,My life sucks as i can only eat plants.So im just killing the earth even more.Oh well at least im saving the animals.
Who ever made that IS immature.

HOLY! USE UR BRAINS!
Veggies...you're getting psychotic...U say we kill and commit sin by eating plants..NON VEGGIES EAT ANIMALS AND PLANTS SO THEY'RE MORE SINNERS!

AND FIRST OF ALL...we have no crime if we eat plants or animals..its not  asin we're not killing anything..we're eating a thing which is dead..so it is NOT a sin....Silverline mad the poll or Halo did..
Yeah...they're fags and immature, right?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I didn't make the poll.

Let's cut the flaming plz. Debating intelligently consists of being able to argue your point without name-calling and the like.
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah...i dont want fights too..

As i said im vegetarian....
What 'bout u..
THERE ARE SOOO MANY MEMEBRES and this is a 6pages topic with only 1 page useful and 5 pages of high class flamin and spamming..so c'mon ppl post!
Arlen is hot.

Well i mentioned im a vegetarian and then Blue flamed me for no reason...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I wonder why!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat meat, dont see whats wrong with it really? Other animals eat oher animals, its some called the Food Chain! Eating plants and stuff is healthy and all but without meat you are not getting the protein you need, and most protein comes from animals!
Animals eat other animals, its just the same as humans eating animals really!

EDIT: Also most of the best food is meat. I wouldn't be able to survive eating plants all my life  :P

Animals have a fair fight.We are using guns and blow darts to kill them in an unfair range

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
nO-ONE EXCEPT A FEW great ppl ate meat all their life..leads to diseases like cncer i heard..so u are an omni...vorus or whatever the spelling is...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
I know that. I just dont know why people think you should not eat them! I mean, they eat us (well, the majority of them lol)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I never said u shouldn';t..read my posts....i have no problemo!
Arlen is hot.

We are in the middle of the Food chain.I dont know why hunters even try to hunt those in the top of the food chain (The ones that eat us)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Animals have a fair fight.We are using guns and blow darts to kill them in an unfair range

Stupid animals have a fair fight. Clever animals use techniques and method to get the job done while lessen the chance of injury.

We are in the middle of the Food chain.I dont know why hunters even try to hunt those in the top of the food chain (The ones that eat us)

If we kill those trying to eat us, could they then eat us?
If we now can eat it them, why not do that instead of just letting them rot.

Rep:
Level 91
we don't eat those who are above the meat eating human apes (the attack of the meat eating monkey omg :O)
we make shiny tiger rugs, lion carpet or just make zoos for all the human apes to come and have a laugh and the beasts that did not obtain the ultimate thumb.

if you have any doubts about the reason we kill them , then you are welcome to try and make  a tiger friend and see just how long you stay friends.
holy shit my sig was big!