RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Food

Rep:
Level 91
wow
i thought ice is simply water that hit 0degrees or lower..
i never knew poor animals are getting hurt in order for nature to freeze stuff
i'd hate to find out how many animals were killed to make the northen and southern poles.
holy shit my sig was big!

My point-
You just don't get it do you?

Im talking about FOOD.You see the meat is used to make the ice plop up like geletin without it it would be just water with flavor thats frozen.Well that makes no sense I mean It wouldn't pile up it.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
You are a killer, we all are killers.
You just might call it something different.
I'm not the cause of the end of loads of life inflicted by me, it's some greater power controlling me, or it's the destiny, or else that's not me. We could all say that. I am assuming this to be wrong.

In fact life doesn't end. There is no such thing as life. It's all an illusion

No you are all killers.
I dont eat animals.Nor i eat plants.How do i survive?NOT EVERYTHING IS MADE OUT OF MEAT.Thats how.
You can tell i am skinny because of this but i honestly Hate Buff people It is really ugly.

Rep:
Level 91
Nor i eat plants

wow so tofu is now made out of what... air?

Beans aren't living.They come from plants not are plants.
Inless you are talking about lima beans

Rep:
Level 91
i can promise you that to make the proccess shorter , the plants are being killed

Rep:
Level 90
I'll eat anything ... including cheese.
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Rep:
Level 92
Quote from: Mental
No you are all killers.
I dont eat animals.Nor i eat plants.How do i survive?NOT EVERYTHING IS MADE OUT OF MEAT.Thats how.
You can tell i am skinny because of this but i honestly Hate Buff people It is really ugly.

So... Are you inciting that because you don't eat animals nor plants your can't be a killer?

First of all.
How am i killing if i just buy it?Killing if you look it up in the dict.Says:
The unlawful ending to someones life,To end a life.
Im not doing that.Therefor im not a killer.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dont argue and start a fight.
Understand.
You kill by......killing or whatever.

As i said, no meat, no eggs.
But milk, dairy products n all will do.
They are animal products not animal parts.

Like some of u may think that eggs are chinken products but its the first stage of a chick so no arguement.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Chickens eggs need to be fertilized by a rooster before becoming a chick. Most hen houses do not have roosters, so therefore it really isn't killing is it?

Rep:
Level 92
Laws are based on definitions and differs from place to place.

Anyway I consider vegans to be suffering from a psychological disease.

Rep:
Level 89
I don't know man...I don't think I could resist eating a good block of cheese myself.  :)  I have to have dairy...love it too much

I eat dairy.I eat cheese.I don't eat the liquid cheese like  Mac and Cheese.They put Little slices of meat that blends in with the cheese so you can not taste it. It helps make the cheese not all flat it makes it like liquidy.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Do you hear yourself?

Let's assume your statement is true. This would mean they would have to list this in the ingredients, no matter how little of a portion the meat is, it must be listed for allergy reasons, and all that good stuff. There is no way there is meat in mac and cheese. Or ice cream for that matter.
:tinysmile:

Check the minerals.
It doesn't say Meat in the ingrediants.But it does say Remit.Remit is left over cow organs.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Isn't that kinda meatly?

Rep:
Level 92
Quote from: Mental
Check the minerals.
It doesn't say Meat in the ingrediants.But it does say Remit.Remit is left over cow organs.

So you can as a possible source collect Remit from the left over cow organs.
I wonder what other sources of Remit there are.

I told you its a mineral.You can find it everywhere that has melted cheese.
Well not Melted cheese.I mean a cheese that was melted without being near a heater

Rep:
Level 92
So you are avoiding the mineral Remit because of the possibility that it may come from something that once was a part of a cow?

Rep:
Level 89
I don't know how you are getting remit as being part of a cow or a mineral by that fact, it's a process...I would like to see some references of the definition you are talking about.

Here is a reference and the definition:

www.wordreference.com/definition/remit

2. make slack as by lessening tension or firmness  <<< that's what I'm most familiar with.

Such as remittal...

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I'm familiar with it in the financial sense, but minerals from cow organs? Never heard of that. Obviously that doesn't mean you're wrong, but still...
:tinysmile: