RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Food

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
lol we dont "need" meat

Needs refer to things that people "must" have. They are often contrasted with wants, which are more discretionary.

maybe u mean want? since meat does not "need" to be part of our food intact meaning we can live a normal and lengthy life without ever eating it means there is no "need" to kill animals, maybe u mix the word "need" with "want"?

People who have lived on meat all their lives might be poorly if they stop just like people who go to another country and drink water =/

fuc*ing N3gro
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
humans NEED meat
they are builded so that they can eat meat and vegis
why? cause sometimes humans such as they are lousy naked apes excluding being a joke would most likely fail to hunt a freaking cow
and since the naked apes are a stupid joke of nature that got back at it due to a small misprogramming, they are basicly builded as meat eaters that are bound to fuck up and be forced to eat vegis to survive
it's like you'll say humans don't need their arms and legs.. sure they can live without it but life won't be too good now will it?
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
Your quality of live wouldnt really change if u didnt eat meat =/ sure u might not enjoy eating as much but whatever.

Need = cant live without it
Want = would live better with it

Your saying humans "need" meat, when they clearly don't. You'd be right if u said our quality of life is better with it then without it yes. Yet since we dont "need" meat to be stronger since these days we have machines to do alot of the work for us we dont "need" meat in any way, only want.
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
yep and we don't need arms and legs either ~_~
losing even a small % of your life's quality sux really bad
humans don't really need much... they need food of any sort , water and oxygen

do we need to live outside of a small hole that doesn't allow us to even move and do we need to eat and drink on our own? nope
we just want to...

but well.. humans want to live as good as possible and that need to have it all makes everything a true need
and that's why humans need meat, humans need to have sex, humans need to be free, humans need to feel like they have control, humans need the freedom of choice and humans need money.

yep.. humans just want the little papers so much that they actually need it :O
imagine that..

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I need sex =(.

And a sweet crispy bacon sandwich.
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Steak and fries rule!!
I don't know if we really NEED meat,but i sure am gonna eat it!!
This reminds me of a South Park episode,where Kyle decides to become a vegetarian,a big p#$$y grows in his face.The moral of the story was that its wrong to eat Veal,because thats tortured baby cows,but if you don't eat meat at all,you turn into a big p#$$y!Not saying i agree with that,i think anyone does what they want,but it was funny!
"Have you read your STICKY today?"

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I'm a meatetarian. Did you know you are killing plants for food? You disgusting vegi eaters! They were just minding their own buisness basking in the sun. Plants are living things too you know!! At least meat tastes good!

Seriously though? Living things must eat other living things because they need to absorb the energy from them. That is why we don't eat rocks. Everything we eat was once alive, and that is the way it has to be. Maybe you can trick yourself into thinking its all good because you aren't eating animals. But that fact of it is to support your life other lives must end. If you can't deal with that then I guess maybe you should stop killing things and die? Thats the only way you can stop. Get off your god damn high horse, thinking you are somehow better or better off because you only kill things that supposedly don't have feelings.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
There is another form of something like vegetarianism where the people don't even "kill" the plants; they'll only eat plants that have died of natural causes or fallen to the ground, in the case of fruit.
bringing sexy back

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Kill everything to eat, as long as they haven't been dogs or cats.

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: GilgameshRO
That is why we don't eat rocks

so if the rock was jumping around would you eat it? Oo
living things just got all sorts of stuff the human body need... if we needed gold then we would have been eating stuff that was never alive -.- (and we would also starve to death quite quickly)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Well a rock (depending on what kind and size) would be hard to eat either way. Even if it had stored energy, it probably wouldn't have any nutrients we need anyways. Still, I think my point stands.

Rep:
Level 102
ROCKS = MINERALS
bringing sexy back

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Well, that was the most retarded example. I would not eat a jumping rock you moron. Its hard and tastes like crap.

EDIT*: BlueXx would eat a rock! LMFAO!

Quote from: sepiroth666
Being vegitarian is bad for you...(well vegans actually)
Its funny how vegans say don't kill animals and only eat plants becouse humans cant digest MOST plant becouse we lack cellulase and therfor plants only can give use the feeling of fullness and maybe small traces of nutrients.
So they must eat multi vitamins and other supplements which are made from animals(well the protien is becouse humans cant create something out of nothing so they take protien from meat becouse its easier to get than and minipulate and concetrate it to make the pill).
Besides its within instinct we eat meat so it is a part of our genetic make-up to do it.

Thats the biggest bull shit i ever heard.Im vegan and i dont eat plants.Not every single piece of food is made out of meat

Rep:
Level 91
half gay and a vegi...

ok, you don't eat plants hmm

mind telling me how do you live out of ... cheese and .. hm.. cheese....well all sorts of milk based products more or less...

and remember your answer cannot include bread mr plant killer

Have you heard of Tofu?Mac and Cheese i do not eat it.It is made out of Cow Hearts and Pieces of the bones. I don't kill plants.I GROW plants i don't kill my creations.

Rep:
Level 91
tofu and cheese for the rest of your life
sounds lovely, good thing though, it's likely you won't stay alive for long due to lack of other food groups

btw when you eat soybeans (aka tofu) you kill the beans which could have become new plants

so i a way... you are still a killer

SO! You eat cheese from Pizza.That is from cows your killing cows.Sure all things shouldn't have there life cut short but would you rather kill a cow or plant.Hmm..

I hate meat.My dad brought home a wild boar once slaughtered it then heated it up and gave it to us for dinner.And did it to us IN FRONT OF US.

Rep:
Level 91
you don't kill a cow to get the cheese you twat
and i kill other plants to have the rest of my pizza made

i like killing, that's the way humans live, don't say sepi doesn't know what he is talking about cause you are the one without any clue

I hate meat.My dad brought home a wild boar once slaughtered it then heated it up and gave it to us for dinner.And did it to us IN FRONT OF US.

try half fake factory made meats, they are the best ~,~

such a thing would stop me from eating meat too...
for the reasons:
a. my dad, such as yours i would think, can't cook
and a wild boar is still germ infested
b. eww a wild boar!?
c. in front of you... eww... >>

Ok yeah you do kill cows for cheese.Its a mineral called Remit.It is found in cheese and has cow organs and left over stuff from there blood.And if you like to kill..Why are you calling me Killer,Killer?

Rep:
Level 91
i am calling you a killer cause you think you don't kill
and cheese is made out of milk
and a cow can be milked for years over years without dying...

I know Im talking about the stuff INSIDE the cheese.
Even Ice cream is made out of meat.
Im not a killer.Killing a plant is WAY more different than chopping off the head of a chicken and then feeding the spare parts to a customer.

Rep:
Level 89
Veggies...will they ever learn? Meat is superior!!
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 91
plant = alive
cow = alive
plant= getting chopped and sliced
cow= getting chopped and sliced

plants are being killed more often
and .. meat in ice cream... now i heard it all...

you don't get it do you?
just dont get it.The frost of the ice (Not fromt he freezer the natural ice) is from animals