RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Food

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
But meat is so tastey. You have to try it once, it's not like Thor is going to come out the sky and smite you.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
But i dont want to even if i get smited..
ok i may if its a question of life..
BUt eating meet just gives me the hibajeebees, so im veg from birth, not an egg even.

Maybe its a phobia..

Maybe its the magic of my dog.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
If you were a burger id call you McBeautiful

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Wow...that's...one hell of a pick-up line, sword...

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
My love for you is like diahreah, I just cant hold it in.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 97
If we were all human waste, youd be number #1.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 02:12:08 AM by Dr_Swordopolis »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
One day, I swear upon Mjolnir, nightwolf will eat a hambuger!

Rep:
Level 97
If we were all pokeman, youd be Sexymon

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Fantastic. This kinda crap deserves a topic in spam.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Nightwolf, Hamburgers taste like happy. I recomend them.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
1. NO
2. Stop spamming in the topic guys.
3. Dr.Sword stop it
4. NO never nto at all!

And lets get back to the topic, newcomers read the first and reply as the last plz!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Why dont you let me fry up that puppy of yours in the sig, I hear its a popular thing in India to eat small dogs.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Why dont you let me fry up that puppy of yours in the sig, I hear its a popular thing in India to eat small dogs.

No, no, no. That's North Korea.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Thats odd, an indian man told my dad some kabobs were made of duck. They didnt taste like duck so he asked him, is this duck? and the man said, no, duck, like woof woof yes.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Then perhaps Indians (or at least some) eat "woof woofs" too. It makes me want to cry.  :'(
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
This is what my dog has to say to people who eat dogs.

FEAR THE MIGHT THAT IS BUDDY

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No one eats Dogz over here, no cow, no pig.
Only chicken and fish and a few pig.
And the puppy in my sig, go on eat him ^_+
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
So, what can I do to get you to eat a hamburger?

You'll prabaly be like 'I'm not going to eat one'...

But I've made a sacred oath to Thor that one day, I'll convince Nightwolf to eat a hamburger. I shall let it be known for now and untill The Ragnarok, ONE DAY NIGHTWOLF WILL EAT A HAMBURGER!

Since the topic is food, this counts as on topic... I think.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
wtf
It does but

even if u gimme a billion dollars no
maybe if u gimma a bazillion with no pay back and a kewl gift everyday
NO i wouldnt ...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Oh comon Nightwolf, everyone knows McDonalds doesnt make their burgers from meat. You just have to try one!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i think i do eat mcdonald burgers
just ate one today
Aloo Tikki
XTRA cheese :)
But no non veg burgers
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If you don't eat a hamburger.... Uhm, I'll send Thor after you?

No wait even better, since I have connections at various animal shelters, how about I get you a pet Wolf if you eat a hamburger?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i dun pet my bros
New bet Fu
Tell me something or offersomething so i'll be convinced,
if u cant do it till this topic reaches the highest post in ID
Or else stop drinking or something, i'll think later
Arlen is hot.