RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Food

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I want Mods to make a poll cuz i wanna know who's a vegetarian and who's a non-vegetarian.

I'm a pure-veg, not even an egg.
AND THEY CALL ME NIGHTWOLF!
Arlen is hot.

Silly vegies.
You won't stop the slaughter of animals for human survival.
'Sides I hear it's not very good for your complexion... Not getting a good healthy intake of protein I mean...

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
i got a fable of this somewhere....

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
So do you want a poll with the following?
Which of the following is best fitting for your eating cycle?
 - Herbivore (Only eating plants, no meat at all)
 - Carnivore (Only eating meat, no plants at all)
 - Omnivore (Eating both meat and plants)

That humans are omnivores doesn't matter as you can survive on purely meat, purely plants and on a combination of both.
Also you shouldn't consider that humans set of teeth and digestive system are best fitting for a combination of both when selecting your choice.
Just consider your food habits and select the best fitting.
This is what I think, should this become a poll.
Btw. I eat like a omnivore.

Rep:
Level 91
i am 100% vegi.. er.. no wait.. i don't like vegis
i only eat pizzas and that's all -.-
or cheese and ketchup toasts.. which is about the same

it's not cause i don't want to kill stupid animals, it's just cause they don't taste like pizza...
3 pizzas (made in a factory out of cats that got run over by trucks) a day keeps the stupid animals away  8)
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
The thought of vegi's being not normal (as sugested by "I'm normal I'll eat fish, dairy stuff, eggs vegatables and meat" answer seems alittle like your a tw@t (well whoever made the poll)

i eat everything (well not everything cos that would be creepy)
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
It's normal to not be a vegetarian cos most people eat meat.
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah that's true most ppl eat meat.

Only 2 ppl veg, Me and Blue, no one else veg over here
I s'pose blue was lying
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
err no actually, i have no problem with meat though , i used to eat it for alot of years seeing as i needed it and all.. but now i only eat meat once in 2-3 months or so
i like pizza more.. so i eat pizza, that's all there is to it.

Rep:
Level 91
51% of the earth brush there top teeth first i do my bottom ones first there for i am not normal

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Whereas the diffrence in vegetarians and non veggies is sligltly bigger.

Year      % of UK population
 2004     1.0%    
 2003     0.5%
 2002     0.2%
 2001     0.4%
 2001     0.3%
 2000     0.5%
 1997     0.4%
 1995     0.3%
 1993     0.2%
 Avg     0.4%
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
I'm an omnivore. I eat meat and veggies. I like steamed carrots. LOL
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: Master_of_Time
I'm an omnivore. I eat meat and veggies. I like steamed carrots. LOL

same here....except the carrots part, ew. mostly i eat meat though. CHIKEN WINGS!!!!!

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Being vegitarian is bad for you...(well vegans actually)
Its funny how vegans say don't kill animals and only eat plants becouse humans cant digest MOST plant becouse we lack cellulase and therfor plants only can give use the feeling of fullness and maybe small traces of nutrients.
So they must eat multi vitamins and other supplements which are made from animals(well the protien is becouse humans cant create something out of nothing so they take protien from meat becouse its easier to get than and minipulate and concetrate it to make the pill).
Besides its within instinct we eat meat so it is a part of our genetic make-up to do it.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah...plus, by eating al lthe plants the animals starve and die anyways XP

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
It's funny, my best friend was a vegan for a while. Not for the stupid animals though, hehe. Just because he thought he would be healthier. At first, he felt really healthy and everything, but after a while he was always sick and felt like crap. He started eating meat again, just not very much, and now he feels a lot healthier all the time. It's all about balance, but I love ham, and beef, and turkey, and pepperoni and...
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Lord Dante

humans grow the things they eat on their own  :roll:
if the dumb animals got a little carrot in some forest you can be 100% sure that no human will eat their food

but unlucky for them they aren't going to have stuff of their own for very long  :twisted:

killing animals = good

i mean really, ask yourself this one thing, if you were a moronic naked ape such as you could have been without your supa thumb, would the nice cow you are trying to save share it's grass with you?
will the cute little tiger spare your lives just cause you don't want to make a tiger rug?
i think not -.-
well maybe the cow will be too lazy to kick your ape ass but the tiger is going to have a snack for sure

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: blueXx

if the dumb animals got a little carrot in some forest you can be 100% sure that no human will eat their food

but unlucky for them they aren't going to have stuff of their own for very long  :twisted:

killing animals = good

i mean really, ask yourself this one thing, if you were a moronic naked ape such as you could have been without your supa thumb, would the nice cow you are trying to save share it's grass with you?
will the cute little tiger spare your lives just cause you don't want to make a tiger rug?
i think not -.-
well maybe the cow will be too lazy to kick your ape ass but the tiger is going to have a snack for sure

lol...well, i was mostly joking...but yes, chiken wings beat the shit out of carrots

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: blueXx

killing animals = good

i think not -.-

on that note i don't think love exists, since after all we are just animals and animals dont have love. Yet silverline says "but we have developed" so if we have developed love them im sure we can develope to understand that killing other animals is wrong.... meh

Rep:
Level 91
yeah love exist...
but it splits into 2 forms:
form a: the basic need to multiply
(otherwise knowen as "crush")
form b: the basic need to survive, seeing as human type apes are group type of beasts
so each part of the group wants to stay in the group and help it simply because the group helps it to survive.
(otherwise knowen as getting married to please the she-ape and raising the baby apes as the small group, and not killing other apes even though you could as the big group)

Rep:
Level 91
exactly so on that note, im sure the human race can not eat meat =/

since

a: we dont need to
b: we are smart enough to understand that other animals deserve to like and to kill them is harsh when we dont have to to like.

.... but pork chops are good

Rep:
Level 91
humans need all sorts of pointless stuff found in meat, they just don't need alot of it
so go eat meat once in a while and the rest of the time eat pizza -.-
pizza tastes better.

no need to kill other than food? nope i don't think so
killing them makes my life easier
by killing a rabbit a moron can believe the foot brings luck
and i, as the person who sells the foot, get a bit extra money
if i get money i live better

that's all there is to it...
no one would kill animals if there wasn't profit behind it...
and you don't get in jails for killing an animal so it's a quite good thing

i mean let's assume there were no laws, you are person X, you have a gun
you don't know person Y, you couldn't care less about him , and he is rich
damn you need that money
heh well.. you can kill him cause no one can blame you for it , no laws is all
(and i don't mean just kill= jail, if killing didn't seem horrible like killing animals doesn't look bad)

so bottom line..
everything we do in life is for nothing but the sake of gaining
doesn't matter what you do or who you are
profit= good, no profit= not going to happen
and if the profit looks smaller as compared to the damage that gaining it will cause( killing someone rich will get you their money but send you to jail for life, without laws in a community that still think killing is bad you will become a complete outcast and so on) you will simply avoid the claiming of it

now at least one peson will say "charity gives no profit" bzz wrong
charity gives 3 very important things:
a. a better feeling if you like that bullshit (it's enough of a profit)
b. "hi i did charity" , by doing charity you can say you did it and thus gain more respect, large companies will earn free ads and some people even get public places named after them for so called "charity" dunations
c. it keeps those darn "less fortunate" people out of your face, with enough charity maybe they won't steal your new t.v
but if you'll ignore them they will become physcial, cause all sorts of damage and maybe even take over the country... there is power in physical power ~_~

Rep:
Level 91
so if there were no laws u would go round killing people? wow ur nice

besides i dont disagree with killing animals i really dont care =/
just stikes me as odd that humans who bellies can cope with veg still choose to kill inocent animals when we could just as easily eat plants. For animals that cant eat veg then i dont see anything wrong with it.

You have to agree with that =/

but who cares, meat tastes good =D

Rep:
Level 102
This place needs a sewers-esque place in it.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
no bodgy cause without rules i'd still feel it's odd and bad to kill other human apes
i am telling you to assume that it wasn't weird, and assume there was no risk in it, like killing a fly cause it annoys you and get money from it.

and humans need meat even though they can eat vegis... end of story -.-