RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I just learned my brother got his girlfriend pregnant.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
-_- How stupid can you be?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 09:03:04 PM by Identity »

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Are you saying that I am stupid, your brother's stoopid, or neither

I'm saying my brother is stupid. >_>

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Why is it stupid? Maybe if you explained the situation or something =o
bringing sexy back

Because, he's in no way prepared for this. Plus he's still a teenager, he isn't even out of highschool yet.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Mistakes happen. And a lot of people are never prepared to have a baby. Of course, him being in high school doesn't help the matter any... wait, this WAS an accident right?
:tinysmile:

Yes, it was a accident. It still doesn't excuse how stupid he was.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
How old is both of them?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm guessing 16? Wow, how weird. Your family Christian?

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Mistakes happen. And a lot of people are never prepared to have a baby. Of course, him being in high school doesn't help the matter any... wait, this WAS an accident right?

Yes, sex is of course an accedent. He "accedently" slipped on a banana peal and "accedently" had sex with her. If you're going to have sex you have to be prepared to have children; even if you don't think it's going to happen. By the way, tell your brother I think he's an idiot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Great feedback on this. ;8 He's probably devastated already ;9

Yes, sex is of course an accedent. He "accedently" slipped on a banana peal and "accedently" had sex with her. If you're going to have sex you have to be prepared to have children; even if you don't think it's going to happen. By the way, tell your brother I think he's an idiot.
XD
Ever hear of condoms?
And i've already told him he's a idiot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I've heard worse... This guy, his wife (was his girlfriend when this happened), not my friend, his wife thought his mom would see the pills. Didn't want to use condom. Used NOTHING. What idiots. >_> They thought that through, but not the baby. >_>

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
don't call him an idiot that sucks...yes this is bad but he must already know that enough as it is.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
My cousin got his girlfriend pregnant(?) and he is just recently out of Highschool. He also seems overly-happy about it. Mom, along with my aunt now thinks he is mentally ill (not really..lol)

My cousin got his girlfriend pregnant(?) and he is just recently out of High school. He also seems overly-happy about it. Mom, along with my aunt now thinks he is mentally ill (not really..lol)
Oddly enough, he seems somewhat happy about this as well.
I haven't really talked to him much about it though. I figure he's probably already worried enough about it.

Rep:
Level 89
If he's mature enough to handle the fact of being a parent at a young age then that's fine. As long as he doesn't leave his GF now. He, as the father, now has to support the mother and child for legal/moral reasons.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Man I feel sorry for your brother.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I can't wait till the morons in this thread who are like "ZOMG HE HAD SEX HE IS SO DUMB IT'S HIS FAULT" get some random girl pregnant.  ::)
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm afraid I might accidentally do that... :[

EDIT: Please, check my age.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 12:18:28 AM by mastermoo420 »

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Don't ask people NOT to do that. I did it =(

That is also funny: One of my teachers cousins was around 15 when he had a kid and he went dirt poor from it. well..it's not funny, actually =\

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Don't ask people NOT to do that. I did it =(

That is also funny: One of my teachers cousins was around 15 when he had a kid and he went dirt poor from it. well..it's not funny, actually =\

Thank you. I will now reverse psychology. And that's pretty sad. :P

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm guessing 16? Wow, how weird. Your family Christian?
LOL, wut?

I'm assuming you don't have sex, do you? While it's all fine and dandy to blame someone for it, I truly doubt any body goes into the bedroom and thinks about the possibility of having a child if "things fuck up" , It just doesn't happen. It was a mistake, they happen.

Rep:
Level 89
No, I haven't had it.

My point was they say that they had a child by accedent. If they're going to have sex then they need to be prepared for children. My main point was you can't "accedently" have sex so I find it funny how people say that they "accedently" got pregnent.

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
GIRLS HAVE BABIES?!