RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
problem in RPG maker XP

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
while I was working on Black Core in XP, I cam across a problem, when I teleported to a new map, as soon as it uploaded the new map, the event on the other side of the map that my hero was facing activated and teleported me to the next map, also, I have a map where soldier are patrolling the area and you have to not collide into them but when you go to hide in a gap, some soldiers are stopping and not passing by, the scripts I'm using is are the Lots of Add-ons, Soul Rage + Soul Limit, advance debug and easy party selection, anyone know if I’ve done something wrong or it is a problem that's always existed

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
explain in more detail.

also you posted this in the "game maker" section. Game maker is a whole different app. you want to post in Tutorials under RPG maker section.

;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
whoops sorry, my mistake, i'll have to get some screen shots when i get back to my computer, but as far as i can explaing them now, it was as if the hero was as talls as the high of the map and all events that had a colision event was activated, untill i get the screen shots that's really all i can say

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
As to your first problem, are you putting it so he teleports right onto the other teleport event?  Try making it so he teleports just next to it, see if that works.  If not make sure you're tele event is on hero touch/action key(whichever you want), and make sure it's not on autostart. 

As to the rest of it, I'm a little confused.

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
Ok, I’ve got the screenshot, bare with me here

1. intro that has everything set up, inputting Hero's name, getting right items added, setting up the Day and Night system
2. after all of this, hero teleports to next map above events that will take him to the previous map (just to explore)

The bottom white squares are the other events that would take the hero to Residental Area 1 apon collision

The green dot is where the hero teleports to from the intro map

the red box up the top is where I used to have events (I figured out away around this problem when I was on the bus home, the image was taken after I had fixed the problem but I forgot to change it back) these would take the hero to Armor and Item area above events that would take the hero back to Pub Area

now what happens is that as soon as the hero teleports to Pub Area, the event in line with the hero at the to activates and teleports the hero to Armor and Item area, if you head back, it works in reverse, in other words, as soon as the hero teleports to Pub Area, he teleports instantly to Residental Area 1

I had tried to remake the events, failed
I had tried to change the hero position but still on the road, failed
I had tried to remove the event inline with the hero, worked but it means that the hero can't be teleported to a position where an event was inline with the characters facing

It’s as if the hero will collide with anything in his line of view, I hoped that helped with explaining the problem

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
what are the events set on? hero touch correct? also when he hits the teleport to pub then he goes somewhere else is that what you mean?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
yes, that's right