RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
WHeres The Writing o.O ??

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/938/untitled3ha.png

i dont know where the words have gone :(   any one know how i can get 'em back ?

Rep:
Level 91
let me guess, it was the ultimate idea to replace the p.knights scripts with the demo ones and thus be able to get the one thing p.knights don't have?

you just need to create font.size and font.type or whatever they are called ~_~
meh just get back to the p.knights scripts it's not like the scripts are much clearer cause of the english

btw, this can also be because of a script you replaced and was done in the legal version, again it's those 2 lines, find them and replace the variables with 30 and "Arial" (size and type)

hope it helped, if not use the search button to find what are those variables they can be found in alot of legal-made scripts
holy shit my sig was big!