RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The fax prison release (did anyone else read this?)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
HICKMAN, Kentucky (AP) -- Officials released a prisoner from a state facility after receiving a phony fax that ordered the man be freed, and didn't catch the mistake for nearly two weeks.

Timothy Rouse, 19, is charged with beating an elderly western Kentucky man and was at the Kentucky Correctional & Psychiatric Center in La Grange for a mental evaluation. He was released from that facility on April 6 after officials received the fake court order.

It contained grammatical errors, was not typed on letterhead and was faxed from a local grocery store. The fax falsely claimed that the Kentucky Supreme Court "demanded" Rouse be released.

Lexington police arrested Rouse at his mother's home Thursday evening.

"It's outrageous that it happened," Fulton County Attorney Rick Major said. "I'm just glad nobody got hurt, because he's dangerous."

Police are still investigating who faxed the phony order.

Attorney Carlos Moran, who is representing Rouse, declined to comment.

Prison officials did not notice that the fax came from a grocery store because policies did not require checking the source of a faxed order, said Greg Taylor, the LaGrange facility's director.

"It's not part of a routine check, but certainly, in hindsight, that would perhaps have caused somebody to ask a question," he said. He added that misspellings on orders are common.

:tpg: My god, how stupid can people be? I thought this was stupid at first...then I read it....

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Your first mistake in not noticing the stupidity here was the fact this took place in Kentucky, where stupidity reigns. Well, in eastern Kentucky anyway, which is where this happened. Incest.... is more common than it should be in eastern KY. Good think I live in the western part of the state. >_>
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
In before Halo-is-an-inbred joke oh wai...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

It contained grammatical errors, was not typed on letterhead and was faxed from a local grocery store...

"I'm just glad nobody got hurt, because he's dangerous."...

Prison officials did not notice that the fax came from a grocery store because policies did not require checking the source of a faxed order...

He added that misspellings on orders are common.

... are parts I took out. Lol. They're are such dumbasses. GOD. Even still, that was pretty dangerous. Which brings up this part....
"I'm just glad nobody got hurt, because he's dangerous."
Oh come on. We know he's dangerous. That's why he was in jail. Just because you're stupid doesn't mean we are >_>

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
So a friend with a fax machine is all I need to escape from prison?
Good to know.:O

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
So a friend with a fax machine is all I need to escape from prison?
Good to know.:O

lol.   :tpg:

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
How did they do that?
I thought that police men were not allowed to "test the potency" of the drugs they find in people's cars?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
 :pimp:

I think they carry around little white straws.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
How did they do that?
I thought that police men were not allowed to "test the potency" of the drugs they find in people's cars?

That doesn't mean they don't. =o
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I bet some people become cops just to "test the potency" of drugs. And this is only in the state of Kentucky, the Chicken State.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I thought Kentucky is where they "test" fried chicken for poison