RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
hello one and all

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
I over looked this when I joined (normally a board like this is at the very top) this is what I get from not looking

enough of the, me names Memor-X, leader of the Mema Hunters, webmaster of {Saucy: As much as I like Megaman, no ads untill 30 posts}  and all around good guy, I joined here because I needed help in my games, there's other reasons but I can be bothered typing them all up.

All my life I wanted to create game, mainly RPGs and thank to RPG Maker and now I can do so, currently I’m working on

Blood Lust (aprox 25% done)
Black Core (aprox 00% done)

And I plan to create

Blood Lust: Dual Redemption
Megaman: Triattack
Angel Core
Blood Lust II
Eco Grid: Dirge of Cerberus

Well anyway, hi
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 03:20:22 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol Nouman..

Anyways, welcoomz to the forums, have a great time in the forums. If you wanna take out anger on me, no probz.
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Welcome, have fun :3

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Welcome, if you need help in your game, I suggest getting 50 or more posts and a reputation higher than 0

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
thanks everyone

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Dude, memorex? I love your work, my cd player has never worked better.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Lol, he probably couldnt think of a name, looked around his room, saw his Memorex CD player and said that sounds cool, lol

Just a guess
Sig by MacGravel

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Well hello.
And welcome. :P

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Welcome, I should introduce you to a friend of mine: Memor-y

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
Lol, he probably couldn’t think of a name, looked around his room, saw his Memorex CD player and said that sounds cool, lol

Just a guess

lol, nope, that's not the reason, Memor-X is short for Memory X, a character from my Megaman Battle Guardian series I’m working on at the same time as my games Memor-X looks almost like Megaman X but has brown hair, can fly and wields the Mav Buster, most powerful and most mysterious weapon in the world, his real name is Troy Memor (keeping his original name he could remember but using Memor as his last), he's is always at war with himself because of his system being completely corrupted and with a system like that, he should be a Maverick or dead, yet he's still a Reploid, that and he was once Megaman's twin brother until Wily kidnapped along with the other Robot Masters in the first robot rebellion him but was kidnapped by Sigma when he came to the past and while Memor-X was in Sigma's time era, Lumina had gave Memor-X the Mav Buster and reprogrammed him, removed the ID Chip Dr Light put in him and replaced it with a Dark Chip, because Troy Memor was based on me in a way (having feelings for Roll and other junk) I have used the name Memor-X almost everywhere, I only found out about the company Memorex when I went to get some blank DVDs, I can assure you that it's only a coincidence that I call myself Memor-X and the CDs are called Memor-X, if you would like to know more on Megaman Battle Guardian, just contact me, but I plan to convert all the episodes I have made to .swf (the original files being .ppt, Microsoft PowerPoint) and put them on my site once I learn how to use flash

{Saucy: As much as I like Megaman, no ads until 30 posts}

sorry, I was fixing up something on my site, I got lazy and I went to past MHO Ultra Mega but forgot that I had the URL in there, I was meaning to change that, sorry for the trouble

i should also add that my speeling is crap