RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Humans vs alien?Who would win?

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Who do you think would happen if we were suddenly invaded by aliens? Would we win the war or die in a couple of hours. Would aliens attack or rather be our aliens? WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD WIN?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
a poll would help xD also I don't think this can turn intelligent xD
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
This question would really depend on how technologically advanced the aliens were. If they came from some really far away planet, they must have better technology, and we are screwed. But if they were just hiding on the moon or something, We could probably win.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This question has no answer.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I find it funny that the insanity of this topic matches your avatar.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
This is just a collective page of ideas of this subject. Thank you Halo! :lol:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Aliens would win. Zeriab already knows our world.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. Well, aliens aren't necessarily just Grays. Aliens also mean things such as bacteria in outer space. Aliens are just like any living thing out of Earth. So, depending on the case of what kind of "aliens" they are, the battle would be undecided. But remember: We have the technology, the genius, and most important of all, the arltree.

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
what if the alien IS the arltree... and its already won?
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
the arltree is not an alien. It has always ruled the Earth since time began. God made it to rule us.

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
theres no point of this article... really...

also, i agree with mastermoo and final night,

also, if you want to get this intelligent, try a name change perhaps...

also one of my ideas for this topic, a name change, aliens vs predators vs humans, who'd win? poll your answer.

this discussion would related to Aliens Vs Predator (Film), Aliens Trilogy, and the Predator Trilogy.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I find it funny that the insanity of this topic matches your avatar.
That avatar is blasphemous.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lets wait till Zeriab sees this.
Arlen is hot.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Aliens. Obviously  ::)

Question is whether we will keep some specimens or not. Depends on our mood.
By some specimens I naturally mean enough for a good breeding foundation.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Aliens. Obviously  ::)

Question is whether we will keep some specimens or not. Depends on our mood.
By some specimens I naturally mean enough for a good breeding foundation.

If we lost the war, then how would we be able to keep specimens?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
They would attack the Playboy mansion first, keep the mates, and kill the old guy. Then find some human males, and they would have kids.

Then the aliens would conduct expierements on the ugly children.
Its unforntunate, but I have lost five kids this way.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
What is arltree? My display pic is how I feel in my heart! :-*

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
What is arltree? My display pic is how I feel in my heart! :-*

hitler is a sissy perhaps....

anyways, depends on the alien, the alien would use us as hosts, or simply use us till the limit, either way, i find no point in this.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
By specimens I mean humans.

I really doubt any alien with the ability to come here would be stupid enough to use to their limit for hard work. (I wouldn't)
Humans are too weak and too intelligent for that. As pets, now that's different.

We might put them in a zoo for the joy at looking at them ^_^
We might create natural habits for them to live among other animals.

If they are too troublesome we will naturally wipe them out.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
But some of us are pretty, you might want to keep a few