RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Warcraft War of the Ancients - Episode One the Well of Eternity

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
Warcraft War of the Ancients - Episode One the Well of Eternity Trailer for the upcoming game

yes i know Rm2k3 graphics are bad but i cant use RMXP so this is the best you get

enjoy!

EDIT: here is the description on the back of the book im using as a storyline

Many months have passed since the cataclysmic Battle of Mount Hyjal, where the demonic Burning Legion was banished from Azeroth forever.

this next part is a MAJOR spoiler i reccomend VERY strongly against reading it if you have not already read the book

Spoiler for:
But now, a mysterious energy rift within the mountains of kalimdor propels three former warriors into the distant past-a time long before the orcs humans or even high elves roamed the land. A time when the Dark Titan Sargeras, and his demon pawns persuaded Queen Azshara and her Higherborne to cleanse Azeroth of its lesser races. A time when the Dragon Aspects were at the hight of their power-unaware that one of their own would soon usher in an age of darkness that would engulf the world of WarCraft

(btw i plan on learning to use RMXP for the next episode probably about half way through the first book)

Characters:
Note: character descriptions will be provided throughout the game
Spoiler for:
Krasus:
a dragon mage hundreds of years old he is the consort and mate to alextrasza apect of life
Known as Korialstrasz when he is in his draconic form

Ronin (main character)
A powerful and high ranking mage in the court of dalaran
Upon learning that his newly wed wife vereesa was pregnant he decided to settle down and try for a noraml life

Broxigar: or Brox a Powerful orc warrior haunted by the memories of the war he feels dishonored by the fact that he is the last survivor of his group and that he could have fought harder

Malfurion Stormrage:Is a night elf and a brother to Illidan Stormrage. a very powerful druid having been tought by the demigod Cenarius he is very skilled in the ways of druidism

Illidan Stormrage: Is a night elf and a brother to brother to Malfurion Stormrage. a powerful mage of the well of eternity. he is one of the few of his kind that can use powerful magics without the use of the well. looks up to ronin.

Tyrande: Skilled Preistess of Elune. Has been freinds with Illidan and Malfurion since childhood

Azshara: Queen of the night elves supposedly the most beautiful night elf to have ever existed

Xavuis: Consort of Azshara also the high mage of the highborne

Cenaruis: Demigod of the forest

Aspects: there are 5 of them
Nozdormu aspect of time
Alextrasza aspect of life
Ysera aspect of spirit
Malygos (the mad) aspect of magic
Neltharion (The Betrayer, The Destroyer, Deathwing) aspect of earth

Vereesa: Ronins wife currently 7 months pregnant this elven ex-ranger fought hard along side Ronin in the war, shortly after she and Ronin decided to settle down in a nice little house in Garuda forest

Captain (or lord) Raventcrest: Lord of Blackrook hold he is a high ranked officer among the night elves but not quite of the highborne status he is the leader of the resistance and inspires the troops to fight harder with just his mere presence

Hakkar (houndmaster) : low ranking commander of the burning legion is exellant with a whip and can summon felbeasts with a mere flick of his whip

Mannoroth: high ranking commander for the burning legion (pit lord) . A powerful warrior and skilled tactician

Archimonde: War Cheif for the burning legion, highest ranked commander of the burning legion was defeated at the battle of mount hyjal

Sargeras: A not so godly god more powerful than any known demigod but not as powerful as a god leader of the burning legion

???: this character will be added later on

???: this character will be added later on

unfortunately i dont know how to get the code for sceenshots but some are provided below and were taken at ideal moments so see those
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 12:58:19 AM by Sabre_of_Pain »
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Dont worry if its not in RPG XP, all Makers have their own unique style and capabilities, anyways, Im gonna check it out right now sounds interesting.

But you should really post screenshots and information about your projects, it helps others know just what to expect and what to look forward to.

Gratz on the demo though!

Wow, I played it and I was amazed, this is a great start, your story line is great and is based off a popular series. The cutscenes were very well set up and the music was perfectly selected for each situation. I think this is gonna be a success when your done, cant wait till the demo where you can walk around comes out.

Quick suggestion, at the start of the game it shows a guy -> Name entry pops up -> shows guy then dissappears and cutscene begins. Try setting the graphic to blank so that he doesnt show up. Then when he is needed change the graphic back in an event before he appears again.

It's the little things that count.

Here are some screen shots I took while playing it...kinda small sorry.

Great start i think.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 02:19:18 AM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
thx ^_^ it could use some night elf, elf and dragon models and faces though. i would search the resources section for anything suiting but idk how to add it even if i got what i was looking for

Edit: I did i just put the events in the wrong order either way he needs to be shown for a half second at the very start

EDIT: hmm that bouncing smiley isnt exactly the look i was hoping for lol oh well

also you may have noticed a few flashes either out of place or way too fast that is because i encountered some glitches with using the auto start event trigger (pan screen, timer and move events) forcing me to make multiple maps for each event (one to start the timer then another to have the character walk to the place i want/teleport at the right time) also two glitchs that sometimes are and sometimes arent there are one krasus walks out of his crystal ball room twice and
Spoiler for:
krasus hasent stopped walking when he starts to transform into a dragon and is suddenly skipped ahead a few spaces
these are past my ability to fix i dont know if its even possible i beleive if they work or not has something to do with the speed you read the messages

krasus/korialstrasz
Spoiler for:
if you didnt catch on right away krasus is what he is called when he is in his mortal form and korialstrasz is what he is called when he is in his draconic form
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 09:22:15 AM by Sabre_of_Pain »

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.

1 Problem:  What think is happening is that you have two events going on at the same time, this contradicts the autostart because it only allows 1 at a time. To use two events at a time set one to be a parallel process that way it will start as soon as the map starts.
If you dont want it right away use a switch to activate it when you want.

2 Problem: I will geet back to you on.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
hmm that might be the problem but i dont think so because even if the move event is the only event on the screen that does anything it still only goes in a straight line

EDIT: i tested your theory and no thats not the case its just a bug
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 01:02:04 AM by Sabre_of_Pain »

caramelldansen forever!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
add character info and screenies to first reply {use edit command} and I can move this topic to the:

"RPG Maker Projects/Games" section.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
hey sweet will do

Just a day or two more till the full demo i have corrected some bugs in the opening scene corrected ronins name and i am two areas away from finishing the demo

Hint: i have placed a few secrets around here and there so keep a sharp eye

Warning: as soon as you gain the ability to move i suggest saving, incase you die before you get to the next safe-point. I also suggest watching where you are when you save because u could get stuck. if you accidentally go the wrong way and end up in kittens cave... well lets just say the kitten isn't so freindly. (level 3 bare minimum if you want to have a hope to get there get the junk in it and get back)

some training may be required for some areas because i will be releasing the beta version of my demo and it will still require alot of balancing

just 2 more days...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 04:45:38 AM by Sabre_of_Pain »

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Cant wait till later on today, Ive been looking forward to an update

I'll post the bugs here when I find some.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
sorry everybody production has been delayed due to some unforseen events occuring in my life as well as some glitchs i cant get around terribly sorry to have to keep you waiting longer my new estimate of when the beta demo will be done is in 3-4 days it all depends on how things play out... i would tell you more but my problems are of a rather personal matter

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 87
gah fuck this its getting ridiculous beleive it or not the game program is degrading over time ever so slowly more and more glitchs are appearing either i have a virus or that program is really horribly messed up either way this project is not going to work i will try again once i get better with RMXP sorry to all who were hoping to see the demo soon because its not gonna happen for a while now

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Sorry to hear that man. It was a promising game thats for sure.
Sig by MacGravel