RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello, I'm new here.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
It seems like I joined at the wrong time. I've read numerous topics complaining that the forum is going down hill.
Hope I add something good to the boards . ;D

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
it's not going downhill.

also WELCOME!

if you can read the sticky's above the forum sections that have rules to ensure you post in the right area to get the right type of help.  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Welcome to the ever growing...(Not DOWNHILL) RPG Maker Resource Kit Forums!

Now you can begin to post problems and questions about RPG Maker so we can help you out.
Also, if you are looking for something, actually look for it first(We have a search bar)lol

Enjoy your stay and hopefully we can get aquainted!
Sig by MacGravel

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I didn't think it was going downhill, I've seen downhill forums.. This forum seems really nice.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
It is and Im glad you can see that (an like some members). I mean at times it may seem empty but that's because not everyone is in the forums at all times, but topics are always fresh around here and ideas and projects with promising stories are always springing up out of no where. Just start posting and get to know people, that's always a great start to activity in forums.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
ITS GOING DOWNHILL!

Hah, just kidding.

Welcome to the boards. Enjoy our many things to do like, uh... uhhh....
go to the ULTIMATE REVIEW THREAD in Video Games, visit the many boards and stay at our luxury hotel*!
And... MY EYE!! It itches like the DEVIL! I cant focus! Anyway. There's lotsa things to do here. People say it is going downhill because of the people with 2000+ posts are leaving because they found better things. But you can post like crazy and people will look up to you! Its like a machine. One goes, another one takes it's place. I have been talking for too long.

*Hotel not included
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
SUP.

Welcome. People are getting their underwear stuck far too deeply in their asscracks as of late, so I'm hoping the new influx of members improves where they failed so miserably.

If you fail as well, I will eat you alive.

Don't let me down.

Aside from that, welcome.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 04:43:31 AM by Arrow-1 »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm not going to say the forum isn't going downhill, though it's not

damn, i said it.

anyways, welcome to the forums. If you're angry take it all out on me =D

Keep smilin!
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Welcome =o

Here is a good read. Enjoy your stay =)
bringing sexy back

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
WE ARE NOT GOING DOWNHILL
WELCOME !
I HOPE YOU ENJOY  YOUR STAY !

Rep:
Level 88
Hey. The forums aren't going down. I think it is just in a bit of a slump right now. Anyway, welcome.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
It wouldn't be down if everyone would just post. So get posting!
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Welcome to rmrk. ;)

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I give you, the Diablo Post.

I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

I own the welcome forum.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Don't be offended by fumanchuu...
That's SGBX (SexualBubbleGumX). Beware!!!!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Welcome (I have to point out I love your name)

~Winged