RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Format

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
ok anyone know how to re-format a devise that wont let me get into it (mp3 player) ???

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think thats impossible, but don't listen to me it may be that I haven't spotted it out. You can always pull the thing apart and scratch the memory thingy.

~Winged

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
What type of MP3? Ipod?

I need to know first so I could point you somewhere.
Sig by MacGravel

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
nah id brake it, just a cheap one i got, apently its bust acording to tezuka  ;9

Rep:
Level 87
ur you could format it via dos start up your pc and open the windows mode screen and go down to start in dos (command pront) and type in format:C and follow it from there but I dont know if your drive is locked by windows or some other thing lol

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Actually, i think what you mean is through the USB port right?

If it is your USB port do two either two things

1. Check to see if your MP3 Player only runs with a USB 2.0(hardware) (USB 2.0 hardware can be or come preinstalled in newer models of motherboards)

2. Check for updates for your USB port (Control Panel -> System -> Hardware Tab -> Device Manager -> Universal Serial Bus Controllers. From there either check and see if your MP3 Player is listed or just select a usb port, then right click, and update.

Maybe that could be your problem
Sig by MacGravel